Hacking List of flashcard dealers to never buy from *updated 2009*

vil33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a bad experience with www.gamezway.com, they did not honor my gift certificates in an order and canceled my order for no reason. Their customer service seemms to be unaware of their own gift certificate system. Displeased with the customer service and this retailer.

m0nkeyf00t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamersgadget.com should defenetly be added to the list they take your money and never ship. lucky for me paypal was able to recover my money andi odered a new ak2i from modchipcentral.
biggrin.gif

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
quantronics.com.au

Overpriced but it not that "bad" of a site. Fast shipping (over-night for me) and great customer service but it's still good to let people know.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
i ordered a cyclods from modchip-store.co.uk, i paid the extra £6 for next day delivery, bearing in mind they claim on their webite "all items ordered before 3pm mon-fri are despatched the same day"

well 3 weeks later i did receive my order, after 5 e-mails to them (4 of them were unanswered), my credit card company were just about to take up my case when i finally did receive my order

so steer well clear of modchip-store.co.uk

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose anyone can vouch for taobaodao.com, can they? They look kinda legit, but I can't find a single review for them, and while they do have a Twitter it looks like basically the entire shop was mass-tweeted on July 3rd, and with nothing since.

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
starfighter1 said:
digimartz.com is fine i ordered from there and got my m3i quick and authentic.

Posts merged

oh and add modchipcentral.com to its horrible took weeks to get to my house and it didnt work.

What is your order number? UPS only takes 3-5 business days to the US. Also, if it did not work, why not e-mail us? Of course there are defective units out there and we actively do exchanges in that case.

Mod Central Ltd
Sylvester G.
www.ModchipCentral.com

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ModchipCentral said:
starfighter1 said:

Posts merged

oh and add modchipcentral.com to its horrible took weeks to get to my house and it didnt work.

What is your order number? UPS only takes 3-5 business days to the US. Also, if it did not work, why not e-mail us? Of course there are defective units out there and we actively do exchanges in that case.

Mod Central Ltd
Sylvester G.
www.ModchipCentral.com

ModChipCentral is definitely legit and good. Something probably happened during shipping for starfighter, and it got lost and once it arrived, damaged from what I suspect.

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

rof1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yesterday, digimartz site was down. Now they’re back, and guess what? Flash carts have vanished! Another one to follow DealExtreme in removing cheap carts from the global market.

That said, I have gotten quick response and real deal Acekard carts from them earlier. Sorry they’re gone.

-r1

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bach3609 said:
Btw if anyone sees anybody spamming about a reseller website here, please post on this thread(topic) the link to the spammers page.
I've noticed someone named zuzhuchina "hitting" AK & Edge Sections recently (has his reseller website as sig). And I also just found this post from 20 Jan, located in the 4CoolDay.com thread within flashcarts to never buy from - - QUOTE(zhuzhuchina @ Jan 20 2010, 03:56 PM) if you can afford to pay me 2$ shipping return fee i can replace it for you if you ship back to me in china, get warranty for acekard is easier than other cards. or you can try to email acekard team directly for this, they should help you
I'm not passing judgment, just putting it up as potential spamming
wink.gif

kyliexiong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone purchased from ebuylife? I just recently made a purchase and afterwards starting researching about it... (smart I know.. o.o'). Now i'm afraid that the product will not only be fake but that it will take forever to get here.

Any experiences with this seller you guys?

vexangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy said:
I don't suppose anyone can vouch for taobaodao.com, can they? They look kinda legit, but I can't find a single review for them, and while they do have a Twitter it looks like basically the entire shop was mass-tweeted on July 3rd, and with nothing since.

I have bought a few DS games from this site and have not had any problems. Also they gave me a tracking number; which I paid about 1.90 for to make sure that I know what is going on with the order. The only bad thing is how long an item can take to get out of customs in China. However I have found web sites where people were sent items; usually systems and system accessories, that were defective and they were charged to have it shipped back and charged for repair. Then the item came back and it still did not work. The way that I feel about this is keep it small and only use paypal. First off if it is a small amount then you won't be out on a large amount of cash if it does not make it out of customs. Second if you are using paypal and they rip you off you can and will get your money back. You just have to fight for it. Don't be afraid to call paypal and ask for a manager for the fraud department. If for any reason that does not work you can go to your bank and ask them for a federal form to report fraud; they are required by law to provide this. And just to add to the dispute you can find out the persons name who runs the state banking commission and let your bank know that you will be contacting them as well; just in case they try to fight you on it. And last but not least you can report the fraud at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. This site is ONLY for online or internet fraud. Good luck.

Oh, and I have found a new site called koolds.com. Anyone have problems with this site?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's funny you would search Aussie based sites for potential purchases...everything is overpriced here. In Australia, it's cheapest (by quite a long way) to buy from O/S sites with free shipping.

That said, I'm not sure if throwing them in the "don't buy from these dealers" basket, just because they have some over-priced items. There's always someone stupid enough to pay the amount, without shopping around first.

lp101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ModchipCentral said:
starfighter1 said:

Posts merged

Mod Central Ltd
Sylvester G.
www.ModchipCentral.com

Recently purchased from Modchipcentral and ordered two R4DS's. Transaction was smooth and shipping was fast. I did notice that when they arrived the packaging was different on each R4. One had the web address R4DS.com and the other had R4LI.com. This was to the US. Take that info for what it's worth.

tony.taylor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm avoiding Digimartz like the plague. Ordered 6 R4 cards bundled with 2Gb cards. R4 cards were good, but the microSD cards were bogus. Corrupted everything over 128Mb. Contacted their customer service (Sophie). Wow, what a rude reply. Sad really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo