Mega64: Reggie Fils-Amech! (Nintendo E3 2014)

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
e4yjytuj.jpg

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe so, but no one can deny that there are far funnier (and more professional) people that could be hired for the job.
Mega64 just aren't very good actors.

And again Opinions.

Mega64 is well known with an already large fanbase, just because you don't like them doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: gamefan5

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
And again Opinions.

Mega64 is well known with an already large fanbase, just because you don't like them doesn't mean anything.
I'm subscribed to them. They can be funny, but like I said there are far funnier people. Their videos although funny just seem amateurish. Whether that's on purpose or not I don't know, it could very well be.
I consider myself a fan, but I don't think they are well suited for anything beyond YouTube videos (YouTube is mostly a big pile of crap anyway so they do pretty well there compared to most)

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm subscribed to them. They can be funny, but like I said there are far funnier people. Their videos although funny just seem amateurish. Whether that's on purpose or not I don't know, it could very well be.
I consider myself a fan, but I don't think they are well suited for anything beyond YouTube videos (YouTube is mostly a big pile of crap anyway so they do pretty well there compared to most)
Opinions [3]
I suggest you look how into marketing works.
Quality isn't important here, it's a matter of how many people will look/consider the product/message/ect through a middleman which is what Nintendo did with Mega64.

D

Dork

Quality isn't important here
Yeah you're right. Everyone should just make shit.

On topic, the commercial was pretty good and I got a few laughs out of it. I'm really interested in the Smash Bros. Invitational. Seems like this new Smash is taking the competitive route and won't be as casual as Brawl.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Opinions [3]
I suggest you look how into marketing works.
Quality isn't important here, it's a matter of how many people will look/consider the product/message/ect through a middleman which is what Nintendo did with Mega64.
I guess so. Plus they probably thought it a very cheap way to advertise. It's probably worth the small amount of money it cost them.

at least it wasnt pewdiepie
its-something.jpg
And thank god for that. I might boycott them if they ever did that.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah you're right. Everyone should just make shit.

On topic, the commercial was pretty good and I got a few laughs out of it. I'm really interested in the Smash Bros. Invitational. Seems like this new Smash is taking the competitive route and won't be as casual as Brawl.
All he's saying is that simple ads to catch attention don't need to be AAA Pixar-level CGI animation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.