Hacking NDSTokyoTrim - batch trimmer with wifi detection

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Jack off.

Anyways, this is an excellent trimmer. I use to use EZTrim, but I switched to this one a few weeks ago. It's way faster. I love it.

And yeah, being able to save your settings would be an excellent feature in your next release. Having to choose your output folder every single time is a very minor annoyance though.

Thank you for your work!

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
can anyone confirm conclusively whether this does not break download play?

i woudl like to know asap because i accidentally trimmed ALL my games. my actual r4 is not here yet, so i cant test myself. would like to know whether i need to reobtain my games!

Soybomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
can anyone confirm conclusively whether this does not break download play?
It broke internet play entirely for me on some games....over all I like it though and have been using it on all non internet games for some time.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
can anyone confirm conclusively whether this does not break download play?It broke internet play entirely for me on some games....over all I like it though and have been using it on all non internet games for some time.

Could you tell me which games? I'll check them out

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
can anyone confirm conclusively whether this does not break download play?It broke internet play entirely for me on some games....over all I like it though and have been using it on all non internet games for some time.

I'm sorry but this is the worst trimmer if it deletes online play.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

It does not, it checks throughly for the wifi data and preserves it if needed.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

It does not, it checks throughly for the wifi data and preserves it if needed.

I think people are forgetting that the R4 isn't 100% Download Play compatible anyway so when they try it they think it's something to do with the trimming rather than the card itself.

EDIT: Thanks Dave, fixed! D'oh!

cheapassdave

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think people are forgetting that the R4 is 100% Download Play compatible anyway so when they try it they think it's something to do with the trimming rather than the card itself.

its not 100% download play compatible
wink.gif

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
can anyone confirm conclusively whether this does not break download play?Â

i woudl like to know asap because i accidentally trimmed ALL my games. my actual r4 is not here yet, so i cant test myself. would like to know whether i need to reobtain my games!

i know others have posted feedback since this, but i have got my r4 now, and i would like to happily confirm that this trimmer does NOT break download play, OR wifi play for any of the games i tested. and i tested A LOT of games.

thanks!

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
can anyone confirm conclusively whether this does not break download play?Â

i woudl like to know asap because i accidentally trimmed ALL my games. my actual r4 is not here yet, so i cant test myself. would like to know whether i need to reobtain my games!

i know others have posted feedback since this, but i have got my r4 now, and i would like to happily confirm that this trimmer does NOT break download play, OR wifi play for any of the games i tested. and i tested A LOT of games.

thanks!

thanks
smile.gif

I forgot to mention in the last update, it also logs the amount of trimmed bytes (how much is removed) from every trom in the log window, since someone asked for it in some other post.

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
DStrimmer, thanks for making this program.

Will you ever be adding support for rar files?

I'm also in favour of a an alternate background. Maybe a Gengoroh Tagame one?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4