Hacking Preloader v0.30 Installer / Removal Tool

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok I installed priiloader, but some hacks are weird, some times I get an error "syntax error on "[" "n" on line 19 " when I try to enter to System Hacks.

So my questions is: uninstalling priiloader , this clean priiloader and all the hacks from the system ? or priiloader is uninstalled but the hacks remain inside the nand ?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joshwraith said:
Ok I installed priiloader, but some hacks are weird, some times I get an error "syntax error on "[" "n" on line 19 " when I try to enter to System Hacks.

So my questions is: uninstalling priiloader , this clean priiloader and all the hacks from the system ? or priiloader is uninstalled but the hacks remain inside the nand ?
Make sure you have the correct hacks.ini for whatever system menu you're on.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TULOA said:
Edit: nvm I figured it out... Solution will not be posted though for lack of help.
Wow. That's pretty selfish of you. People try to help and when you actually figured it out, you keep your solution to yourself. It's not like I didn't try to help. I just didn't know what the solution was. Why not contribute and post what your fix was? I guess I shouldn't expect much contribution from you anyway since you've been a member for 2 years and have only 6 posts.

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes I have the correct hacks.. for 4.1 but some are acting weird.... But when you make a uninstall procedure using the same installer the hacks are wipe off from nand or they remain ?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joshwraith said:
Yes I have the correct hacks.. for 4.1 but some are acting weird.... But when you make a uninstall procedure using the same installer the hacks are wipe off from nand or they remain ?
I believe they remain. You have to disable all hacks before uninstalling.

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally got sick of the HBC update message popping up to update from 1.0.3 to 1.0.6 so I had to update preloader from 0.29(HAXX) to 0.30r4. Went well, took about 2-3 seconds... All working great. Thanks for the all the work.

Ryu X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anywhere to get this besides Rapidshare? I get the too many people downloading free error whenever I try to download from them.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Ryu X said:
Anywhere to get this besides Rapidshare? I get the too many people downloading free error whenever I try to download from them.

WiiBrew.org or here in the forums, search for it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
Ryu X said:

WiiBrew.org or here in the forums, search for it.

You can't really tell someone to search for something that doesn't exist anywhere else.
phpgeek's preloader 0.30 mod and Daco/phpgeek's priiloader are two different apps.

@Ryu X: you should check out priiloader 0.1. It has the same mods that this one does plus some. There is a thread for it here on gbatemp or you can find it by searching priiloader at wiibrew.org.

bdw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after nearly bricking my Wii with the DOP trying to add Trucha Bug to IOS 60 I finally found Priiloader which is working fine for me.

It was odd. When I tryed going back to Preloader .29 after the .30 install when bad all I could get was either Preloader .29 or System Menu 4.1u, but not both at the same time.

Whenever I would install the System Menu from a WAD, it would wipe out the Preloader .29 & vice versa when I installed Preloader .29 my System Menu would say "system files corrupt"

Priiloader is working fine with System MEnu 4.1u though

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I tried to use Dop-IOS to ES_Identify my IOS36, but I still could not use the install tool. I have my IOS60 with the trucha bug and ES_Identify and IOS249 with the trucha bug. What am I missing for this to work?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
that will work only if running 4.0 or 4.1 (because installing v 0.29 will autopatch IOS60, the system menu IOS)

if on 4.2, preloader requires a patched IOS70 (sys menu IOS), priiloader doesn't have this requirement

I did this on 3.2, it worked for me.

DarkBowser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
EeZeEpEe said:
TULOA said:
Edit: nvm I figured it out... Solution will not be posted though for lack of help.
Wow. That's pretty selfish of you. People try to help and when you actually figured it out, you keep your solution to yourself. It's not like I didn't try to help. I just didn't know what the solution was. Why not contribute and post what your fix was? I guess I shouldn't expect much contribution from you anyway since you've been a member for 2 years and have only 6 posts.
It's really very selfish. Why don't you want to help these many people with preloader at their problem? I think he doesn't know the solution, he lies only -.-

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
xflak40 said:
use trucha bug restorer to patch ios36

or use priiloader instead of preloader

Or just do it like this: Install preloader 0.29, then install preloader 0.30.

I tried this, but I got a message saying that the bug in IOS36 was fixed. Should I use the trucha bug restorer or free the bug since I am on 4.0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.