Not open for further replies.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is awesome, seriously, I hated transferring Pokés from my ROMs to the real carts, so this comes in quite handy
biggrin.gif

Archangel12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I do it it just gets to the point where I'm actually getting the pokemon, and then blue screen error.

And when I load the save, its not there, any ideas why its doing that?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nope, still wont work, even on an actual retail card and another DS system.

loaded the pkm into pokesav, one was indeed a storage pokemon, but the others wouldnt work anyway

awesome761

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
capturerf.png

I drag a venasaur.pkm i got from the link Rydian posted onto the sendpkm.py and the picture above comes up. I go onto my DS, on the wifi options menu i change the primary DNS to 192.168.1.127, i wait about 5 min. And still in my PC nothing is there, or my party.

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JudgeChief said:
I can't get it to work. Im using Python 2.6 on Windows 7. The command window comes up and disappears right away.

I am on windows xp, and the same thing happens to me.

godslam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the GTC? Is it the middle spot in the basement or is it somewhere else? I'm confused.

EDIT: I'm guessing I just need to be further in the game to find it. It's gonna be in a Pokecenter, right?

EDIT 2: Found out what I was doing wrong. Didn't know the place was in Goldenrod City. Gonna go there now. Thanks for this mod/hack.

Occult Tech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just put the Pokemon my kids want in to distro roms, then start the distribution and they grab them like normal even Pokemon.

Really easy to do.

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ventrix said:
JudgeChief said:
I can't get it to work. Im using Python 2.6 on Windows 7. The command window comes up and disappears right away.

I am on windows xp, and the same thing happens to me.

Fixed it myself, this is awesome. Transferring pokemon to SS now.

simon1

Trophies
XP
Country
TO SUMMARIZE

You must be able to log into the GTS and trade normally for this to work.

If you are sure that you can do the above, send a Pokemon by dragging and dropping a .pkm file over the sendpkm.py file. It will then tell you to change your DS's DNS to what it tells you to.

To do that you can start up your Pokemon game normally, and at the load save screen, scroll down to the Nintendo WFC Settings, and go into that.

Then, select Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings and choose what connect you're using currently. Go into that and scroll down until you see "Auto-obtain DNS". Change that from Yes to No, and go down one and input the DNS you were given to you by the sendpkm.py.

Go back and save and stuff. Now go into your game, and go to the GTS. Go in as normal and wait (it takes awhile to connect) and a Pokeball should fly from the sky and into your game.

Congrats, you've followed instructions!

rashy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pedro250 said:
i can set my dsi dns server to the one that the program tells me to.
It tells me to put the follow adress: 127.0.0.1 as dns but the dsi says that the setting are invalid.
I am having this same issue. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

afro193

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get this to work either. I connect to the GTS just fine but when it goes "Checking GTS status..." after about 10 seconds I get blue screen with error code 00000. Has happened 3 times in a row so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo