smile.gif

calzinosporco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi everyone!
it's my first time on an english forum so im doing my best with the language, so now i'm asking for forgiveness if i make some mistake!
laugh.gif

i have an m3i zero on my dsi.
the version of the dsi is 1.4E.
on the m3i i got the F_CORE v2.02 (the "chessmaster" one)

unfortunately i cant (for unknown reasons) use the sakura sistem.....
i really dont know why....
do anyone have some suggestions about my problem?
thank you in advance!

note: i updated the F_CORE last week. i realized that, while flashing the card, i hadn't put (in the SD) the SYSTEM folder.
maybe is this the reason why the card cant load sakura?!?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Your card could be a gmp-z003. Look at your card, does it look like this?
If it does, then you can only use Touchpod and honestly I suggest buy a better flashcard like an Acekard instead.
Wait, the latest model can't use Sakura? Since when? I thought it just couldn't load the other firmwares like Ysmenu.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Fel said:
If it does, then you can only use Touchpod and honestly I suggest buy a better flashcard like an Acekard instead.
Wait, the latest model can't use Sakura? Since when? I thought it just couldn't load the other firmwares like Ysmenu.
I have been hearing news from people that the latest sakura update no longer works on it. I could be wrong, but for some reason it has not been working with people.
I really can't confirm this since I lack one of those cards to test it.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been hearing news from people that the latest sakura update no longer works on it. I could be wrong, but for some reason it has not been working with people.
I really can't confirm this since I lack one of those cards to test it.
Now if it's true and they did it on purpose then they really killed off their own cart since Touchpod is so slow.
dry.gif
I've got M3DS Real, so I can't test it either.

calzinosporco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

no! my card is just an m3i zero but not a gmp-z003.

do you know why i cant use sakura?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
calzinosporco said:

Back up your MicroSD card and reformat with this.

QUOTE(Fel @ Jun 29 2011, 11:11 AM)
Now if it's true and they did it on purpose then they really killed off their own cart since Touchpod is so slow.
dry.gif
Like how they locked out iTouch? From some reason M3 Team is against alternate firmwares, so it wouldn't be a shock that since Sakura can be used to load alternate firmwares, they would lock it out of their card they made just to lock out alternate firmwares.

calzinosporco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
calzinosporco said:

Back up your MicroSD card and reformat with this.

QUOTE(Fel @ Jun 29 2011, 11:11 AM)
dry.gif
Like how they locked out iTouch? From some reason M3 Team is against alternate firmwares, so it wouldn't be a shock that since Sakura can be used to load alternate firmwares, they would lock it out of their card they made just to lock out alternate firmwares.

i'll use it when i came back home! ty! =)

but, according to you, is possible that i cant use Sakura on my flash card just because, when i was flashing it with the new F_CORE, i hadn't put on the SD the SYSTEM folder with Sakura?!?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
calzinosporco said:
i'll use it when i came back home! ty! =)

but, according to you, is possible that i cant use Sakura on my flash card just because, when i was flashing it with the new F_CORE, i hadn't put on the SD the SYSTEM folder with Sakura?!?
I really can't say much with 100% certainty, since I lack an M3i Zero (neither of them). This is really just speculation since they have done something like this before in the past as well as sent out broken updates without taking credit for them.

calzinosporco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well! finally my problem has been solved!
grog.gif
grog.gif
gbasp.gif

the problem was to format the SD. i was using Gparted (a linux program for formatting).
after your advice, i tryed Panasonic SD formatter and my problem has solved!
i put the quad-boot following the tutorial!
everything seems to go all right!
ty for your help! =)

melder215

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me to get extlink (the feature and folder) to work in m3 sakura? moonshell is missing a feature i want from m3sakura. thank you

ShR33k

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have v4.2.0 if anyone wants it for the M3 Zero.

Since I'm new, I can't post links, so correct the following:
Standard dropbox url with: /s/tufro6swbaholzh/F_CORE_v4.2.0.zip?dl=0

I would have only got it from the official site m3adapter before it went offline, and also have a bunch of MD DS Simply, R4, Wood, YSMenu and DS Lazy (rom trimmer?) - let me know if you want me to share anything else I have.

Reactions: Teddie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...