FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
i made a wad from the mario kart channel and it installed fine so i must say it works great (btw, the nand dump was from my previous system which was banner bricked and replaced by nintendo) so it made a nice wad which installs great at other systems...

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow! I've just found this new version thread! So I have a new question:

If I create a non-trucha signed backup of my original VC/Wiiware channels, format my wii and try to reinatall them, are they going to work? Or I'm obliged to make a trucha signed backup of my original channels if I wish to restore them after formatting my Wii's memory?

Thanks for the great tool!

trent_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bootsector said:
Wow! I've just found this new version thread! So I have a new question:

If I create a non-trucha signed backup of my original VC/Wiiware channels, format my wii and try to reinatall them, are they going to work? Or I'm obliged to make a trucha signed backup of my original channels if I wish to restore them after formatting my Wii's memory?

Thanks for the great tool!
Non-trucha signed backups should work on your Wii after a format, that's sort of the purpose of a non-trucha signed version: a pure backup. However, I have never actually tested this (don't want to format my Wii), so I'd recommend making two sets of backups: one trucha-signed, one not. After your format, try to put the non-trucha signed back on. If it works, great; if not, you have the trucha-signed versions just in case.

Either way, post your results. I'd love to hear if it goes as planned.

xilihwala

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zouzzz said:
trent_fox said:
zouzzz said:
Hi,
No problem with the version 1.2 but with this version 0.2, i have an error :
QUOTE said:
System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770)...

Make sure FM20.DLL is in the same folder as tf_wad_packer.exe.
It is and i have the same error.

QUOTE(trent_fox @ Oct 14 2008, 10:39 PM)
If it is and you still get this error, try moving it to C:\Windows\system32 and doing the following:
Bringing up the Run window (Windows key+R) and typing: 'regsvr32 C:\Windows\system32\FM20.DLL', without the 's and hitting OK.
Ok, i do and i again have the same error.
blink.gif

same error

trent_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case it got mixed into the discussion and missed:
Can someone with the NTSC-U version of Samba De Amigo send me a private message please?

trent_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And on a related note:
Can someone who has the NTSC-U version of Mega Man 9 (with no bought DLC) please send me a PM?

trent_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FGOD said:
Same here, i got pal version not a ntsc converted to pal. But if you want i can convert it into ntsc.
Thanks for offering, but don't go out of your way. I'm sure there's someone who already has the NTSC version that is willing to help me out.

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
t_fox, I have "Mega Man 9 WiiWare Wii-WVCDUMPS", from it's title id I can see it's a NTSC. Please let me know if it works for what you need!

Vermilion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi there ! First of all, thank you for your program.

But I can't run it. I'm on vista, and it says me that the drive couldn't be read. Same with xp compatibility.

Thx 4 ur help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUHsq6cRyu4