Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PremiumSaltine said:
TroyTheZombie said:
they freeze because the sound.bin or banner.bin is too large. there are many simple fixes for that issue, such as making the sound file a mono file using audacity.

anyway,

Just dropping in to let you guys know this isn't dead. I just need a break. right now I'm screwing around with DS homebrew, lol.

I already tried, with audacity even, changing the audio to mono and it didn't help. I also tried lowering the banner_back01 to 8bits and it didn't help.
frown.gif

EDIT: I am pretty sure it has something to do with banner.bin tho since Wad Studio freezes once it gets there.

hmm, tell you what. send me your screen shots (before warping them), sprites and music via PM. I'll throw the channels together quick (if the quality of them is good) with logos and I'll credit you for them.

Rugapand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work on the channels!

Are these channels going to be updated?

If not is there a way to update the emulators used by the channels by yourself?

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
lejong2002 said:
Hey Tory

Would you add the configurable usb loader forwarder?
The path is SD:/app/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol

I love your coverfloader forwarder.
smile.gif

the configurable usb forwarder? there is an official one?

Yes, there is.

But, as a matter of fact it's not so good. (sorry Narolez
wacko.gif
)
If you make a forwarder, I will use yours.

rolleyes.gif

TjW1072

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
These all look amazing.
I was wondering though if someone has created a forwarder to load mplayer off the usb drive at all?

If not, is it simple to do?

Keep up the great job
grog.gif

Iain12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, have you thought about creating a MPlayerCE forwarder? All of your channels are brilliant and they look excellent on the Wii Menu.

Keep up the good work.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rugapand said:
Great work on the channels!

Are these channels going to be updated?

If not is there a way to update the emulators used by the channels by yourself?

Most of the major emulators have built in auto-update features, and are all completely independent of these channels. All these are, are forwarder channels that boot the .dol file.

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sergei said:
Hope I explain this well. Is there any chance that you could make a Usb Loader GX Forwarder that has just with Wii Logo on the main channel page like all the Megadrive/Super Nintendo emulators do? And then use the inside channel bit from the normal USB Loader forwarder with the game windows only with just the Wii Logo and not Wii USB loader?

Thanks. I hope I explained well.

That is EXACTLY what I was gonna ask for too, except for the CoverFloader!

It just makes it match all the others then.

Troy:

Amazing work, not been on the boards for a few weeks & I've just checked, blown away by the new versions, they're superb. If this were a commercial venture you;d be a wealthy man, though with graphical & design skills like yours I assume you use them elsewhere for profit too!

Just wanted to say thanks, it's an incredibly nice thing to give without expecting anything back, & even more so (IMO) when you're giving up your time for others.

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
Iain12 said:
Hey, have you thought about creating a MPlayerCE forwarder? All of your channels are brilliant and they look excellent on the Wii Menu.

Keep up the good work.

I second this. A MPlayer CE channel would be fantastic. I watch videos all the time.

Hope you get back to it soon.
Once again great stuff Troy.

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
Channel Name: Sega Master System
Forwarder: ROOT:/apps/smsplus/boot.dol (SD&SDHC Only)
Channel/Title ID: ZSMS
Blocks: 9
Download - Mediafire

Hey just to let you know (you might already be aware of it though?) that the master system channel still has the old style loading screen (black screen with the basic text) and not the new image style like on all of your other latest channel updtates. It doesn't really matter but I guess seeing as your doing a theme and all that!

Good work though! ...these really do look ace!
smile.gif

domshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrTea said:
TroyTheZombie said:
Channel Name: Sega Master System
Forwarder: ROOT:/apps/smsplus/boot.dol (SD&SDHC Only)
Channel/Title ID: ZSMS
Blocks: 9
Download - Mediafire

Hey just to let you know (you might already be aware of it though?) that the master system channel still has the old style loading screen (black screen with the basic text) and not the new image style like on all of your other latest channel updtates. It doesn't really matter but I guess seeing as your doing a theme and all that!

Good work though! ...these really do look ace!
smile.gif

He had to revert back to the old style because eck ecks emulaters can handle the loading screen graphic :-(

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
domshen said:
He had to revert back to the old style because eck ecks emulaters can handle the loading screen graphic :-(

I do have a a dol which launches without the debug screen (just plain black) only problem is that it loads from apps/genplus/boot.dol and not apps/genplusgx/boot.dol

Also; Great Work Troy, now if I can just get Nintendo to release a disc channel and mii channel that matches yours I will be all set :-)

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
span said:
I really hope you do a channel for AMIGA Emu when you have chance.

I started getting screenshots, Zool sprites together etc:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0jwknmflfw

Keep up the excellent work, Kind Regards, SPAN...
biggrin.gif

An amiga channel in this style would rock! ....but I know from reading other forums that for some reason theres a problem with uae as a channel and it hangs everythime when loading.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to