Hacking A way of Korea wii region success to change 3.2u

Pacific

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok i am using channel file manager do I have to delete all system channel titles files?? and then istall the ios51 and mii updater to get my mii working??

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
noobwarrior7 said:
so wait....your wii doesn't semi-brick?
and you don't use a disc to do the installer?

with no tp-hack, and no installer disc....how do you install hbc?

im so confused.
a 150$ wii sounds nice, but I'm not gettin the facts right somehow.

My wii doesn't semi-brick and I don't use a disc to do the installer

I use twilight-hack-v0.1-beta1 and hbc installer on a sd card wi ,then copy tp hack on my wii,then play zelda tp ,load twilight-hack-v0.1-beta1

then I play "Zelda" to talk a "ancle " ,

You can see video how to install hbc

http://www.gamedisc.cc/other/Homebrew%20Ch...gamedisc.cc.wmv

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Pacific said:
Ok i am using channel file manager do I have to delete all system channel titles files?? and then istall the ios51 and mii updater to get my mii working??

You don't delete all system channel titles file,

You only delete "X=K" files

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HAAx Photo Channel
HABx Shopping Channel
HACx Mii Channel
HAFx Weather/Forecast Channel
HAGx News Channel
HAYx Photo Channel 1.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------

X="Nation"

K=Korea
J=Japan

Posts merged

QUOTE(noobwarrior7 @ Dec 5 2008, 12:18 AM) ok so you use a different region zelda then, that's what I was trying to ascertain.

I see ,hehe

Different culturel, different idea.

I use Zelda (usa) and enter game ,I get a black screen,perhaps my Chip is wrong

I use zelda (jap) and enter game,normal

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so 1 last question....do I need a chip that support "KOR" or does it just have to support "JAP" region, and then it will work on KOR wii's?

I ask cuz I have a wasp on my drive, and supposedly it supports kor, but it only has firmware downloads for the main 3...so it must use jap right?

pancho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
get chip that has jumper selection fro us jap pal kor, use tp jap disc not us, first set your chip to korea, then play tp jap disc, convert your korean wii to us using your installed apps, now convert it to us,
set the jumper to us coz your wii is now us, try playing us games to see if it works.

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
noobwarrior7 said:
ok, so 1 last question....do I need a chip that support "KOR" or does it just have to support "JAP" region, and then it will work on KOR wii's?

I think your means that you buy a chip ,it can support "kor" or "jap" and it work very well

Now Wasabi Zero can surpport all region,example usa ,jap ,europe ,korea ,so on......

This picture is wasabi Zero ,you only shut these sticks,you can let chip work on any region

zero1.jpg

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure what jumper selection is but Ill try to figure it out....I think Im gonna get a kor wii this weekend and try it, hopefully. :-)

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
pancho said:
get chip that has jumper selection fro us jap pal kor, use tp jap disc not us, first set your chip to korea, then play tp jap disc, convert your korean wii to us using your installed apps, now convert it to us,
set the jumper to us coz your wii is now us, try playing us games to see if it works.

yes, My idea is same as you.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
noobwarrior7 said:
Im not sure what jumper selection is but Ill try to figure it out....I think Im gonna get a kor wii this weekend and try it, hopefully. :-)
Where are you planing to get one? For this price I would be tempted, too. ^^

Btw. that video that was linked here does only show an installation of the homebrew channel on a JAP Wii. Can we have a video which show region changing of a korean Wii from begining to end. Maybe that would make it easier to understand how it's done...

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Slowking said:
noobwarrior7 said:
Where are you planing to get one? For this price I would be tempted, too. ^^

Btw. that video that was linked here does only show an installation of the homebrew channel on a JAP Wii. Can we have a video which show region changing of a korean Wii from begining to end. Maybe that would make it easier to understand how it's done...

I am making video.Wait some time ,please newbie don't do .

creepzz

Trophies
XP
Country
India
kavid said:
Pacific said:
I bought a korean wii in china last week with a d2pro, homebrew is installed and 3.2U is installed.

How can I get mii channel to work?

where can i download a channel file manger??

and can i flash it to 3.2e?? with anyregion?

You use IOS51 shop updater and Mii Channel updater to update your wii

Your mii will work?

If you is 3.2u?It is no any difficult for you to use tona's anyregion 1.1b to change your wii with 3.2e

Hi I have a similar problem. I picked up a Korean Wii (modified) in Singapore and did not check all the options when I bought it. Later I realized that the Mii Channel and Photo Channel do not work. I can see them on my menu, and I can get to the first screen. However, when I click on start, I get a message "This channel can't be used". I cannot go back to the guy who sold it to me as I;ve left Singapore and back in India.
I'm new to the mod scene and also to Wii. So reading on various forums and digging into the data management options on the console I saw the following
1. GeckoOS
2. Homebrew channel
3. Twilight Hack (JPN)
4. Ver 3.2U
All the above only visible under the data management option and not on the main menu. Everything else works fine and shows up in English.

I want to know how I can go about correcting this problem. I'm not particular about the photo channel but want the Mii channel to work. The quote above is very similar and I want to know if I should follow the same approach?
Any kinda help on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they show up in data management, they are in the menu....have you checked all four "pages" of the main menu, they may have moved them to page 4 or something.

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
creepzz said:
kavid said:
Pacific said:
I bought a korean wii in china last week with a d2pro, homebrew is installed and 3.2U is installed.

How can I get mii channel to work?

where can i download a channel file manger??

and can i flash it to 3.2e?? with anyregion?

You use IOS51 shop updater and Mii Channel updater to update your wii

Your mii will work?

If you is 3.2u?It is no any difficult for you to use tona's anyregion 1.1b to change your wii with 3.2e

Hi I have a similar problem. I picked up a Korean Wii (modified) in Singapore and did not check all the options when I bought it. Later I realized that the Mii Channel and Photo Channel do not work. I can see them on my menu, and I can get to the first screen. However, when I click on start, I get a message "This channel can't be used". I cannot go back to the guy who sold it to me as I;ve left Singapore and back in India.
I'm new to the mod scene and also to Wii. So reading on various forums and digging into the data management options on the console I saw the following
1. GeckoOS
2. Homebrew channel
3. Twilight Hack (JPN)
4. Ver 3.2U
All the above only visible under the data management option and not on the main menu. Everything else works fine and shows up in English.

I want to know how I can go about correcting this problem. I'm not particular about the photo channel but want the Mii channel to work. The quote above is very similar and I want to know if I should follow the same approach?
Any kinda help on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

You only can change korea wii 'region to us'region ,then you can us english menul,but you mii channel will work

see it ,have whole video.

[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=120085]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=120085[/url]

Posts merged

QUOTE(kavid @ Dec 3 2008, 12:55 PM)
In China there are a few man with Korea wii on 3.2u?but changing region is very dangerous,if your wiis change to brick,I have no any responsible.Please caustion

I will release a video how to convert Korea region,please everybody wait some time.
Newbies don't change your wiis

Whole installing video?
Download

1,First use Mario cart (Usa)update yours wiis,your wiis don't change semi-brick
2,install hbc beta9 on your wiis
3,Oh ?I receive a message to tell me not to release these ios,thus I am banned
you need these ios?use channel file manger install them
How to get these ios?
1,Use WIIScrubber130Kit from your game disc
For example IOS9 in zelda tp game.
2,Cios, you can google them,use key 91wii ios
PS:Needn't ios16

20081205_db670232dd53dfd0ce9daIJRsDjIWwjO.jpg

4,download tona's modification of anyregion changer offline verion
Down????
use it update your wiis .
If you have "24582"erro, you can down the modification of anyregion 1.1b Modified anyregion changer
5,use channel file manger to delet your korean mii ,shop and other channel
Channel file manger Down
6,use tona's ios51 and shop update your wiis

Caution: Must Mario Kart (usa)
Only use "modification of anyregion 1.1b" change region and save ,musn't update your wii
You must use "modification of anyregion changer offline verion" to update you wii.

Enjoy..

How to change ?
1,If you have "24582" erro ,You can modification of anyregion changer 1.1B ,change your wii region
?1?Language Setting to English
?2?Console Area Setting to usa
?3?Game Region Setting to usa
?6?Shop Country Code to 49
?7?Services EULA to readed
?9?Save Settings to save .-----------have not any erro,then you continue.else ,you stop here ,exam step
?11?Exit to the Homebrew Channel
2,you must use modification of anyregion changer offline verion to change your wii
?1?Language Setting to English
?2?Console Area Setting to usa
?3?Game Region Setting to usa
?6?Shop Country Code to 49
?7?Services EULA to readed
?9?Save Settings to save .
then
?10?System Menu Region to USA
?11?Install System Menu 3.2u to yes

Until you see the picture ,you can success?
20081203_e08802084ff42631a52fipXQeIv400um.jpg

20081203_0c0ce931a394b276ac26oQYAN9jgkVaJ.jpg

20081203_87e22062b350ccd9b2d21EHfpxvOpqJA.jpg

20081203_dac7de4085652b52b857jr37MnZ4409b.jpg

20081204_30b2039a8dd7e62c54d27FG2ITeiZ14c.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +1