Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
EmperorOfCanada said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I downloaded this and burned it straight to DVD with IMGBurn. When I put it in, it didn't autoboot directly, which I thought was a little odd. I pressed A to get past the health warning and my system menu showed up for less than half a second before it gave me a black screen. Even with the Starfall rescue mode it just gave me a black screen. What's the issue here?

What starfall options did you have enabled?
I have everything enabled except for BGM music and skip health screen.

Black screen is normal, does it displays 3.2U in the downright corner? The original autoboot iso posted in this thread may be faulty... Sure a proper autoboot disc should boot on systems with minor glitches like system menu tries to display channels but got freezed unlike the case it detects something wrong and displays an error....
When I try to autoboot it normally, it just gives me a black screen when it finally boots (no 3.2U on the corner). When I use Starfall's rescue menu, it gives me a 3.2U on the bottom right corner like it should, but still doesn't go any farther than a black screen.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's weird that I can't even get to the WAD manager screen because I made my own WAD manager disc with Trucha signer awhile back (version 1.21) that isn't autoboot and I can get it up in Starfall's rescue menu every time. But with this all I get is a black screen. Weird.

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait... you didn't sign the ISO?

To use the disk at all the ISO must have a correct signature, that is why Trucha Signer was made.
If you just replaced the file, and didn't Trucha Sign the ISO... then that disk won't work on any Wii, 3.2 or not.

Tichinde925, did you even try this disk?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nanika said:
So wait... you didn't sign the ISO?

To use the disk at all the ISO must have a correct signature, that is why Trucha Signer was made.
If you just replaced the file, and didn't Trucha Sign the ISO... then that disk won't work on any Wii, 3.2 or not.

Tichinde925, did you even try this disk?
I'm starting to have my doubts too. If you guys want I can post a WAD Manager 1.3 disc (trucha signed) on here. It won't be autoboot, since I don't know how to do that, but whatever!
tongue.gif

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
EmperorOfCanada said:
This disk DOES work for me. I do have a mod chip though.
I have a Wiikey v1 and it doesn't work for me...

I'm the same.

With WiiCrazy and Dynamite's help I have come to conclusion that my only hope is SaveMiiFrii (which I will try when the triwing screwdriver turns up tomorrow ... hopefully) or the, currently out of stock. SaveMii.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just tried re-trucha signing it with the WAD manager 1.3 dol, and it gave me the same thing. That means that the problem is in the base ISO he used to trucha sign it, since this same method worked for me by just using Zack and Wiki as my base ISO.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
AdamBrunt said:
WiiCrazy said:
Actually there was already one that is tested to be working in the below old thread
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90035

and here is the link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/121448651/WAD-...OBOOT_.rar.html

Now I am back to renewed, and probably false, optimism that I don't need SaveMii(Frii) - I will give that link a try and see if that ISO makes any difference.

Well you have a special case actually,
1. You installed warning menu replace patch
2. The kind of brick you have is "The system files corrupted..." one..

Because of 1, you still need savemii(frii) I guess...

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiCrazy said:
AdamBrunt said:
WiiCrazy said:
Actually there was already one that is tested to be working in the below old thread
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90035

and here is the link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/121448651/WAD-...OBOOT_.rar.html

Now I am back to renewed, and probably false, optimism that I don't need SaveMii(Frii) - I will give that link a try and see if that ISO makes any difference.

True but what's 1 blank DVD whilst I am waiting for the screwdriver to turn up ?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
AdamBrunt said:
QUOTE said:

True but what's 1 blank DVD whilst I am waiting for the screwdriver to turn up ?

$0.25 for dvd-r's, I use dvd-rw's for such testing and it's somewhat free
smile.gif

Of course you can test it... but it will most possibly fail anyway, at least now you'll have another disc to try with the savemii(frii) option...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1