Hacking BootNTR 11.0 NATIVE_FIRM Support with 3D Banner

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
To make it NATIVE_FIRM 11.0 compatable

Oh, you meant to make shadowtrance fork NFIRM11.0 compatible I'd have to build it myself.

Correct, I did delete that file before the test.
Interesting. I will test this out. Strange how astronautlevel2's build is bootntr 2.4 while shadowtrance is 3.3. Also, which ntr.bin are you using?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you meant to make shadowtrance fork NFIRM11.0 compatible I'd have to build it myself.

Interesting. I will test this out. Strange how astronautlevel2's build is bootntr 2.4 while shadowtrance is 3.3. Also, which ntr.bin are you using?
Ntr.bin 3.3 o3ds abd ntr.bin 3.4 n3ds

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
You deleted the file and rebooted to make sure the system loaded with the 11.0 firmware right?

Yeah. I just tested with 3.4p2 and same thing happens. I loaded bravelydefault with cheats. Exited bravely default. Tried loading Ace Attorney Dual Destinies with cheats and I'm stuck on the 3ds loading screen.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah. I just tested with 3.4p2 and same thing happens. I loaded bravelydefault with cheats. Exited bravely default. Tried loading Ace Attorney Dual Destinies with cheats and I'm stuck on the 3ds loading screen.

Maybe that wasn't fixed then since I just tested game changes with video streaming.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I tested the new astronautlevel2 build on my New 3DS XL and it did have the benefit of fixing a standing bug. With the new version I was able to change games without restarting the system when I was streaming the video. I changed back and forth between three games just fine.

It does still crash the system if you close the 3DS though.
excellent! but annohying about the closing bug though... arguably that is worse, crashing when i change a game is ok, but when i want to close and pause my game, that's terrible if it crashed then :D

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
It means it works on the 11.0 firmware. No need to use the the old 10.2 firmware any more. If using Luma you can delete the firmware.bin file from the luma directory so it starts using the updated firmware.
I just deleted the firmware.bin from the luma folder and installed astronautlevel2 but it keeps saying firmware not supported :/ help

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Auto-exit and Non-Auto-exit with 3D Banners

Attachments

• BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11).zip
    413.5 KB · Views: 174
  • BootNTR 3D Banner [non-Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11).zip