XP
Country
boy2048 said:
melodical said:
1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. No need
5. It is a Channel in the Menu. When you start it, it loads automatic the disc that is in the Wii.
6. No

Thanks for that!

Going back to q6 will preloader 0.29 interfere with autoboot?

I'm so happy that i can do this without installing cioscorp!!!!! Do many other apps offer this facilty (i.e usb loader gx,geexbox,mplayer ce, emulators etc..) and are they normally created in the same way as the autoboot has been created for neogamma.

Would it be safe to assume that..... . If someone else created the channel for you, you dont need CIOSCORP.
If you wanted to create a similar autoboot channel myself you would need CIOSCORP.

Does anyone know why i get a black and white code dump when pressing the (b) button on my remote when in neogamma6. I understand it is to do with hooks am i right?, Should this be working for me (preloader interfereing?)

Is their a guide to this menu as i did not see one in the readme?
Does anyone know where i can get a breakdown on neogammas menu options and and an expalnation to what each one means more specifically, what it does?

in particular:

* Rebooter Options
Recovery Mode: No (options: yes,no)
Remove Copy Flags: No (options: yes,no)
Button Skip: No (options: yes,no)

Finally:
Is it worth having any earlier releases of neogamma on my sd. Does r6 cover all bases?
I see videos on you tube of games loading a lot quicker through neogamma6 than on my 4.0E wii. (Im burning on Verbatims What am i doing wrong? How can improve my loading speeds. (aside from using usb loader!!!)
What disc speed do bu games run at on 4.0? (maximum speed wii read disc?)

Thanks people! much appreciated!
smile.gif

Ps i cant test at the moment as i had softmodded the wii for a friend!

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyoneone answer my final queries regarding the autoboot channel??

No more questions after this i promise!!!
smile.gif

technom8t

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone tell me how to get the neogamm R6 to autoboot any CD that is in the drive, and if i need to change the configuration i have the option of pressing 1( like the R4 i think), i would much rather it was like this than having to go into the options and press launch from DVD everytime i want to play a disk

i know im reallllllll lazy LOL

Thanks

DRK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know how the search function works but really lost track due to the thousands of CIOS 13a versus 13b remarks, which one is advised to use together with NeoGamma R6 Autoboot Channel A or B (or ... ) ?

/DRK

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DRK said:
I know how the search function works but really lost track due to the thousands of CIOS 13a versus 13b remarks, which one is advised to use together with NeoGamma R6 Autoboot Channel A or B (or ... ) ?

/DRK

There are 13a vs 13b threads in which it's not clearly stated that a is superior over b????

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hybridx24 said:
Lol you'd be surprised... I've seen a lot of people say b is better just bc it's a higher build.

I know some people are that stupid, but in the very same threads there should be always people that tell that a is better and (most important) explain why a is better.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like when is there gonna be a autoboot force ntsc channel i know wiipower u said u
would not make it because of the sd card save config well people and friends i know
just wanna hit a and boot up the game no changing video modes or pressing a twice.....
there not like us dont understand the true point just being able to run xx wiigame....

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Vegeta said:

Can you fix the "???" in the Wii settings channels as its not showing the icon banner

FPSDars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting "timeout" errors after I installed System Menu 4.1. I tried reinstalling cIOS 13a but that didn't help, how do I fix this?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FPSDars said:
I keep getting "timeout" errors after I installed System Menu 4.1. I tried reinstalling cIOS 13a but that didn't help, how do I fix this?

Did you try to power off your Wii once?

FPSDars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was trying to play a burned copy of MadWorld I've had for a while, which worked just fine before 4.1. I decided to test another burned game I had, Dead Rising, which appeared to work just fine.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FPSDars said:
Well, I was trying to play a burned copy of MadWorld I've had for a while, which worked just fine before 4.1. I decided to test another burned game I had, Dead Rising, which appeared to work just fine.

So, is your copy of Madworld decrypted? I have one other report that decrypted discs result in a timeout now, i will take a look at this soon, so if there's another issue too, i need as many infos as possible.

FPSDars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
FPSDars said:

So, is your copy of Madworld decrypted? I have one other report that decrypted discs result in a timeout now, i will take a look at this soon, so if there's another issue too, i need as many infos as possible.
I'm not sure if it is decrypted or not. I just downloaded the ISO and burned it to a DVD -R, the same way I burned all my other discs.

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello im still a newbie and maybe some of my question also are.
Is there any risks installing this wad??I have a ntsc wii in 4.1 version with IOS36 and IOS60 trucha is this channel still compatible and also cIOS38rev13??
which version i should use in the NeoGammaR6PenguinEdition cuz there are 2 files AutoNGR6Penguin16x9.wad and AutoNGR6Penguin4x3.wad???
Is this a forwader channel ???
Ive using this loader and really loving it.
THANKS WIIPOWER for the loader and Vegeta for the channel

thchang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wierd
it works on 3 of my wii
but one of them doesn't work
when i load the channel
it just reboot and return back to the system menu
anyone know what's going on?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wimu said:
Hello im still a newbie and maybe some of my question also are.
Is there any risks installing this wad??I have a ntsc wii in 4.1 version with IOS36 and IOS60 trucha is this channel still compatible and also cIOS38rev13??
which version i should use in the NeoGammaR6PenguinEdition cuz there are 2 files AutoNGR6Penguin16x9.wad and AutoNGR6Penguin4x3.wad???
Is this a forwader channel ???
Ive using this loader and really loving it.
THANKS WIIPOWER for the loader and Vegeta for the channel

The penguin ones I put up aren't forwarders.

The 16x9 is for widescreen tv users the 4x3 one is for old skool square TV users.

Edit: I've personally installed these on several Wii's now without issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo