Hacking NeoGamma R6 Autoboot Channel

alphaque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kakkoii said:
NeoGamma R7 does work with this channel. I've injected it and tested it myself.

Here's my R7 version of Vegeta's channel: (Note: This channel doesn't skip the config screen.)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmzmyzoy2hm/...r%20NG%20R7.wad

NeoGamma config file to make the channel always "Force Video: Wii" & "Patch Video: All"
http://www.mediafire.com/file/emznzuz32mn/..._autoconfig.zip

Place the folder in the root of your SD card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bin01 said:
Add R7 + Force video mode + Enabled Ocarina and you will get a sweet channel for everyone
nknave said:
May you add the "Force Video Mode: Wii" to this, that way it will autoboot and will force game to run in your Wii's settings.

I'm in NTSC and I wan't to put PAL Games to load without holding 1 and chaning settings.

Thanks.
QUOTE(Yakomo @ Jul 20 2009, 01:56 PM)
- Is there a way to change one of the options to a different a default value? I want all games - by default - open as 576i (have no 480p cable yet) and I am under the impression that some games default to 480i with the autoboot.

Download my above WAD for R7.

Now for set config options:

1.) Launch NeoGamma R7 from your HomebrewChannel.

2.) Set the settings you want, and change it to save config.

3.) Launch the game, then restart your Wii.

4.) You will now have a NeoGamma folder in the root of your SD card, with all your settings stored in it.

5.) Open up this NeoGamma R7 Autoboot channel, and launch a game.

6.) You will notice that the channel has read the config file, and used your options, instead of it's default.

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

hi
when i installed your WAD through WAD manager 1.4,i get this error ret = -1022 and i can't proceed, any helps ?

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also got the -1022 error. I reformatted my SD to be sure it wasn't an SD-card fault. Anyone else got this error?

powerplyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumb question; Do I still need neogamma if I have USB loader GX? I have preloader .29 installed as well. I play PAL and NTSC games and have a wiikey and am unning 4.1U with cIOS 14 installed. What are the benefits? Also what are all the setting in neogamma and what do I select. I would like to play it safe as possible in not bricking my Wii.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Incure said:
I also got the -1022 error. I reformatted my SD to be sure it wasn't an SD-card fault. Anyone else got this error?
-1022 means you don't have the needed cIOS or patched IOS.

Make sure you have Waninkoko's cIOS38 rev14 installed. Also use WiiPower's TruchaBug Restorer to restore the bug in IOS36/37. If all else fails, try IOS downgrader.

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for your answer. What I have found till now, is that this error means either:

- The channel is already installed, remover it first
+ I deleted all the installed channels expect the Homebrew Channel, just to be sure.

- The SD-card is faulty
+ I reformatted my whole card with the official SD format tool, with a full erase and I tried another SD card brand.

- The WAD file is faulty
+ This is still a possibility

And now your answer, so i reinstalled cIOS 38 Rev14 again, did TBR and used IOS Downgrader again. This didn't help, I also tried different IOS number in the WAD Manager to install from.

Please can somebody confirm this WAD is working on your Wii, so I know for sure that's there is something wrong in mine setup? Thanks!

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Incure said:
Thanks for your answer. What I have found till now, is that this error means either:

- The channel is already installed, remover it first
+ I deleted all the installed channels expect the Homebrew Channel, just to be sure.

- The SD-card is faulty
+ I reformatted my whole card with the official SD format tool, with a full erase and I tried another SD card brand.

- The WAD file is faulty
+ This is still a possibility

And now your answer, so i reinstalled cIOS 38 Rev14 again, did TBR and used IOS Downgrader again. This didn't help, I also tried different IOS number in the WAD Manager to install from.

Please can somebody confirm this WAD is working on your Wii, so I know for sure that's there is something wrong in mine setup? Thanks!

The Wad I posted I tested myself first of course. If it didn't work, I wouldn't have posted it XD.

What Wad Manager are you using?

I use: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zoztv2ti1md/...iNinja.Mod3.rar

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I exactly use the same WAD Manager. Btw, so far I could install any other WAD without problems. This is the first WAD I encounter with this error. Could it be a region setting?!

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Incure said:
I exactly use the same WAD Manager. Btw, so far I could install any other WAD without problems. This is the first WAD I encounter with this error. Could it be a region setting?!
I'm pretty sure it was region free.. But I am NTSC, so maybe not.

Try this one. I patched the region, and also changed the title ID just in case:

http://www.mediafire.com/?edyjugthzjg

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kakkoii said:
Incure said:
I'm pretty sure it was region free.. But I am NTSC, so maybe not.

Try this one. I patched the region, and also changed the title ID just in case:

http://www.mediafire.com/?edyjugthzjg
It works! This one installs with no problems at all. Thanks for your help and this great channel.

victory144

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, thanks for this great modification !

Please some instruction about the creation of the autoboot (Of course in source )

Or Source code of your Autoboot R6 of NeoGamma ....

Thanks in advance...

monster1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me get Wii Sports resort to work? When I go to load it with NeoGamma R6 my Wii just restarts. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am a complete newb when it comes to this stuff.

sjcornell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to follow a guide to learn to make my own Wii Custom Channels. The guide says I have to have neogamma_autoboot.dol but I can't find a file with that name. Is it just the boot.dol file from the latest Neogamma installation? I'm going to be using WADder and the guide is here http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-guides-t...els-wadder.html I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. I've already created the graphics files and I'm trying to find the other components before I move on. If you could either direct me to the correct files or to a better guide for creating my own custom channels I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

dkellen1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Vegeta!!!
smile.gif

I was just wondering if you could possibly recompile this channel with these settings " Enable Anti 002 Fix " or if you can tell me how to go about doing it???

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Vegeta said:

Vegeta: This channel rellay looks awesome! May I request one thing thou? I'm using this as a forwarder, and can't for my life make anything happen by pressing "1" after start. Can the text about pressing "1" be removed for a cleaner look?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo