Not open for further replies.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
NeoRame said:
AND Ocarina

Do you mean that the cheats is enabled by default ?
If not, would you please make one ?

Many many many thanks indeed !
rolleyes.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hello

very very good job
first for you very beautifful channel and for you work on the dol because all other channel haven't the 002 fixed with hold 1 working

just a little question, why there aren't icon and logo displayed in the wii channel management page. Just a "?" and the text is just "???". like for the first version of homebrew channel.

and just to know, how do you do the logo and the icon have the same sise (impossible with WADder)

you are on the right way
good work
thx.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone upload all the files via MegaUpload?

Rapidshare is a pain in the ass, saying I reached the download limit when I only downloaded one fucking thing from them all day.

Mediafire keeps saying
QUOTE said:
NOTICE: No servers are currently available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment.

Meh.

Great thanks to the maker though. I'm still using a channel from the first day of the BL release someone made really quick. So I am in-need of a new one. Lolz.

NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dj_skual said:
...just a little question, why there aren't icon and logo displayed in the wii channel management page. Just a "?" and the text is just "???". like for the first version of homebrew channel.

and just to know, how do you do the logo and the icon have the same sise (impossible with WADder)

you are on the right way
good work
thx.

i dont use the wadder, i use the old way via wwunpacker.bat, u8extr.exe, tplconv.exe, u8pack.exe....
icons and ??? setting come from an old channel wich wiishizzza created. in this channel you can use 2 same sizes img but a big drawback is the ??? error in the manager :-(

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use the first gamma backup channel loader, How can i remove this channel, so i can install the new backup channel with the 002 fix ???

NeoRame

OP
Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Golfje said:
I use the first gamma backup channel loader, How can i remove this channel, so i can install the new backup channel with the 002 fix ???
use the wadmanager, for deinstall the old one and install the new one.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
NeoRame,

Do you mean that the cheats is enabled by default ?
If not, would you please make one ?

Many many many thanks indeed !

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
hey NeoRame just installed the following:
Autoboot Gamma BackupLauncher channel Wii-ish style V.3 002 FIX
Works like a dream
smile.gif
had your other backup launcher before this one (the on in noobwarriors pack) this one just replaced the old one without me having to do a thing
smile.gif
no more 002 error either
biggrin.gif

thanks buddy keep up the good work
smile.gif

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
screamq3 said:
hey NeoRame just installed the following:
Autoboot Gamma BackupLauncher channel Wii-ish style V.3 002 FIX
Works like a dream
smile.gif
had your other backup launcher before this one (the on in noobwarriors pack) this one just replaced the old one without me having to do a thing
smile.gif
no more 002 error either
biggrin.gif

thanks buddy keep up the good work
smile.gif

i have v2 and its grate , theres a lot of wads out the that dont work as they clame!
10 out of ten for this!
i hope he can keep it asis and just update it with any fix`s

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
@NeoRame:
perhaps you could done a dol with hold1 for config & hold2 for activate ocarina???

@TeenTin:
ocarina work fine,just do that:
put on the root of your sd a folder named "Codes"
inside this folder put the file generate on your pc using the app provided with ocarina HERE
be carefull about the region of the cheat list, you can find cheats HERE
hold1 after press start
then in config select yes for ocarina
launch the game and look about the game id, that must match withe the name of your cheat file
sometimes you need to modify that
for NFSU pal the original id is RX9P69 but the loader detect RX9X69 so i need to change the cheat file name to RX9X69.gct instead of RX9P69.gct
then relaunch the loader hold1 and go in config, set ocarina on then launch the game
have fun!

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey NeoRame,
is it possible to make an english version of ur release?

im using v2. and the images on the channel is in another language, so as the boot loader itself.

thanks in advance.

edit:
ok nevermind. i clicked the main link and it somehow look me to the german version. i found it now. =D thanks anyway. it looks great.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Can someone upload all the files via MegaUpload?

Rapidshare is a pain in the ass, saying I reached the download limit when I only downloaded one fucking thing from them all day.

Mediafire keeps saying
QUOTE said:
NOTICE: No servers are currently available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment.

Meh.

Great thanks to the maker though. I'm still using a channel from the first day of the BL release someone made really quick. So I am in-need of a new one. Lolz.

Hint: Use Universal Share Downloader to download links from Megaupload, Rapishare, Mediafire, etc. It's specially good when you're downloading several pieces of a file and don't want to wait if you exceed the download limit.

And, by the way, here's your link. Please, NeoRame, add these links as mirrors to the first post ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer