Preview GC Backup Launcher for Wii

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Funny..yesterday my friend asked me if there's a Backup-Launcher for Gamecube-Games...I said: "No, and it will probably take some time, until there's one"...and bam, there's one the next day...Awesome, simply awesome work, Wiigator & Waninkoko (don't know if he also worked on it...looks like that)!!!

Oh, and I also made a quick, dirty Channel:

Not a stylisch one, I'll make a beautiful one when it's released...but I think this one matches to the situation that will happen to the Gamecube...it will drown in the sea of the pirates
tongue.gif

robiul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Funny..yesterday my friend asked me if there's a Backup-Launcher for Gamecube-Games...I said: "No, and it will probably take some time, until there's one"...and bam, there's one the next day...Awesome, simply awesome work, Wiigator & Waninkoko (don't know if he also worked on it...looks like that)!!!

Not a stylisch one, I'll make a beautiful one when it's released...but I think this one matches to the situation that will happen to the Gamecube...it will drown in the sea of the pirates
tongue.gif

That is a sexy image, I'll be using that.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Levente said:
teusjuh said:
he means full size dvd (12cm)

So this GC backup loader only works with full size dvds? It would be idiocy to burn one 1.35GB GC game to a 4.7GB dvd...
I think he's working on supporting multiple games on one disk. Four games on one disk would be nice
yaynds.gif

kakarotto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi wiigator, i've installed - RVL-mios-v5.wad.out.wad to play Dol file as a gamecube(i used it to boot SDBOOT and play my gamecube backups on my sd with my non modded wii).
I've installed it with MIOS PATCHING INSTALLER. That MIOS was included in some games as Mario Galaxy

Do you think i've to unistall it to use your program? Can it interfere or can something be damaged?

Or i can leave it, to use both GCHomebrewLauncher to boot SDBOOT and your program-when it'll be avaible?

Sorry for bad english

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
kakarotto said:
hi wiigator, i've installed - RVL-mios-v5.wad.out.wad to play Dol file as a gamecube(i used it to boot SDBOOT and play my gamecube backups on my sd with my non modded wii).
I've installed it with MIOS PATCHING INSTALLER. That MIOS was included in some games as Mario Galaxy

Do you think i've to unistall it to use your program? Can it interfere or can something be damaged?

Or i can leave it, to use both GCHomebrewLauncher to boot SDBOOT and your program-when it'll be avaible?

Sorry for bad english
I don't know the details about this, but I think damaging MIOS in some way will only break GameCube mode. Just reinstalling the MIOS WAD should fix it again.

Also, I don't think they will both keep working, because they both require a different MIOS patch.

But it shouldn't really matter; you can run SD-Boot from the GameCube Backup Launcher as well.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to do the same thing what CIOSCORP does but instead for gamecube backup loading directly from the disc channel?

MIOSCORP?

Im guessing its either Wii or Gamecube backup loading directly from the disc channel I'm presuming...

Playgame38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:

tongue.gif
How did you get the text like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol