ROM Hack [Request] Yandere sim old bulid port?

denpafan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yandere_sim_logo.png

Is it possible to port an old build of yandere sim? here https://yanderesimbuilds.wordpress.com/ ?
If its possible please tell me.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without source code, the port would be near impossible. However, that's ignoring the fact that even if we did have the Unity code, the game in its current state could never run on the 3ds as it's nowhere near optimized for it. It hardly runs on modern PCs if what I'm told is true.

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
yandere_sim_logo.png

Is it possible to port an old build of yandere sim? here https://yanderesimbuilds.wordpress.com/ ?
If its possible please tell me.
1. Do we have an access to the source code?
- Not official one, but we can decompile it. so not accurate one but *maybe*.

2. Are we able to build Unity for 3DS?
- Well yes, but actually no. It requires a licence from nintendo, Which we don't have.

Maybe, *maybe* possible if you decompile sources and build it using pirated version of buildtool or somehow legally obtained licence from nintendo. Which is not likely gonna happen.

Reactions: denpafan

denpafan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without source code, the port would be near impossible. However, that's ignoring the fact that even if we did have the Unity code, the game in its current state could never run on the 3ds as it's nowhere near optimized for it. It hardly runs on modern PCs if what I'm told is true.

That is why i would like a super old version of the game, since that might be easier ?

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Let me be honest- It will not gonna happen. Building Unity for 3DS needs a specific building tool, Which can't be used unless you have a licence from nintendo, which is impossible for homebrew devs to obtain. Even if you somehow pirate it and build it using it, Then it's against the rule to be posted here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist