Emulator S8DS new release

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi Flubba, Still playing classics on portable since smsAdvance, thanks to your work !

Messing with your last 1.1.7 version from github, save states no longer works for those games (1.1.6 too - coming from v0.9 i can't determine exactly when this was broken).

Golvelius
Captain Silver
Aleste
and
Transformer System-E - transfrm.zip

Also i was unable to load
Solomon no Kagi (black screen) wich was working in V0.9

In game, i can report that 'hangonjr' and 'transformer' goes into memory test mode when accidentaly pressing 'L' button (it destroy your current play and needs soft reset)

And just a thought : is it possible making use of Taito Spinner/Paddle Controller or the touchpad with System-E games with Dial control
"Riddle of Pythagoras" "hangon jr" and "Megumi Rescue" ?
seems like much work for 3,5games (+one alex kid bike with dial as known)

Last edited by Garcimak,

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Flubba, Still playing classics on portable since smsAdvance, thanks to your work !

Messing with your last 1.1.7 version from github, save states no longer works for those games (1.1.6 too - coming from v0.9 i can't determine exactly when this was broken).

Golvelius
Captain Silver
Aleste
and
Transformer System-E - transfrm.zip

Also i was unable to load
Solomon no Kagi (black screen) wich was working in V0.9

And just a thought : is it possible making use of Taito Spinner/Paddle Controller or the touchpad with System-E games with Dial control
"Riddle of Pythagoras" "hangon jr" and "Megumi Rescue" ?
seems like much work for 3,5games (+one alex kid bike with dial as known)
Personally to get around these compatibility issues, I use both versions:

the V090 for GG, SMS and SG1000 games

and V117 for MegaTech SMS, System-E and SG-AC SG-1000

I had no problem with V117 launching Transformer (transfrm.zip)

Did you check your ROM by launching it with V090? (the V090 can also run System-E games

Reactions: Garcimak

FluBBa

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
Loading old save states is not supported, too much work to convert between versions, or can you not create new save states?
I can run "Solomon No Kagi" just fine, but do you have a file which works in V0.9 and not in V1.1.7?

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Loading old save states is not supported, too much work to convert between versions, or can you not create new save states?
I can run "Solomon No Kagi" just fine, but do you have a file which works in V0.9 and not in V1.1.7?

Thank you for looking FluBBa, I understood that saves between versions were incompatible, btw i erase them by making new ones and disable autoload to be sure. but yeah i can no longer create save states with those games above.

And ( sorry being picky ) i was just thinking while playing with autofire set to "with R" option, it conflicts with Fast forward when we want both, could we have "with L" option but Fast Forwad binded to L instead would just be fine.

Last edited by Garcimak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone