talking is overrated

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hard to talk to people and communicate because most peoples in my circle are dumb and not worthy of my attention so i just don't care for them or to to talk to them other than saying simple stuff like or no /right /correct etc. do you guise are like me don’t care about communicating specially to dumb people like the ones in my circles or do you have good understanding friends that understand what you are saying and you love to talk to them because i don't
I'm more of a listening person i like to absorb and listen to whatever i put my mind into because i love learning from video games like cod & battlefed and SF6 and movies tv shows anime you name it etc i i find talk is cheap in comparison and very overrated do you guise feel the same or is it just me alone
:creep::toot::shit::grog::bow::teach::whip::wtf::switch::p1ng::gun::yay3ds::discuss::!::unsure::wacko::O:mellow::glare:

:cry:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Hello krzys4x #2
No seriously do you guise have friendz that are your level of intelligence that you can talk & speak freely without explaining everything little thing you say to them because they didn't understand you the first because their dumb or you have peoples in your circles that do not judge you from whatever you are saying like opinions on things like playing cod & battlefied with bots & fighting games with keyboard instead of controller or fightstick etc :teach::wtf::yay3ds::switch::gun::p1ng::nds::yaysp::glare::wacko::grog::hrth:
Post automatically merged:

Like your buddy @WiiMiiSwitch
If so consider yourself lucky :):tpi:

Last edited by CoolMe,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No seriously do you guise have friendz that are your level of intelligence that you can talk & speak freely without explaining everything little thing you say to them because they didn't understand you the first because their dumb or you have peoples in your circles that do not judge you from whatever you are saying like opinions on things like playing cod & battlefied with bots & fighting games with keyboard instead of controller or fightstick etc :teach::wtf::yay3ds::switch::gun::p1ng::nds::yaysp::glare::wacko::grog::hrth:
Post automatically merged:

Like your buddy @WiiMiiSwitch
If so consider yourself lucky :):tpi:

I have no idea where Polly is.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hard to talk to people and communicate because most peoples in my circle are dumb and not worthy of my attention so i just don't care for them or to to talk to them other than saying simple stuff like or no /right /correct etc. do you guise are like me don’t care about communicating specially to dumb people like the ones in my circles or do you have good understanding friends that understand what you are saying and you love to talk to them because i don't
I'm more of a listening person i like to absorb and listen to whatever i put my mind into because i love learning from video games like cod & battlefed and SF6 and movies tv shows anime you name it etc i i find talk is cheap in comparison and very overrated do you guise feel the same or is it just me alone
:creep::toot::shit::grog::bow::teach::whip::wtf::switch::p1ng::gun::yay3ds::discuss::!::unsure::wacko::O:mellow::glare:

:cry:

Apparently you don't like periods either, still waiting for that one long sentence to end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols