you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Joujoudoll said:
Tattoos are ugly IMHO.... I don't like them, I think they look cheap and tasteless.
_supermario.jpg

nintendotattoo2.jpg

nintendotattoo9.jpg

nintendotattoo10.jpg

nintendotattoo1.jpg

smileipb2.png

They aren't so ugly, are they?
wink.gif

(That's not me btw
tongue.gif
)

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Joujoudoll said:
Tattoos are ugly IMHO.... I don't like them, I think they look cheap and tasteless.
Maybe you just haven't seen right ones yet
ninja.gif
Nah I agree with joujou, tattoos are ugly imo.
Tattoo discussion is irrelevant to the topic...

Back on topix please (you know...post pictures of yourself?).

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be blunt here, since JouJoudoll seems so curious/oblivious

Joujoudoll said:
Well mainly, 'Urza' and 'The Worst' are the two that hate me the most, there may be more that I don't know about, but those two have made it apparent that they think I am so ugly I should kill myself. They have literally told me that they hope I die... Really nice eh?They hate you because you whore attention. I haven't seen you post whole body or partial body pictures in this thread (and from seeing them I know why
rolleyes.gif
) just face pictures. And a lot of them. And each one gets a favorable response. Get my drift?

QUOTE(Joujoudoll @ Dec 3 2008, 12:05 AM) A new pic of me...

me-1.jpg
jeez, I could take a pic of me with mascara and makeup then jack the shit out of the brightness and levels and I'd be a hot chick.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll- Ignore anyone who says you are ugly. You are NOT. You are one of the prettiest girls I've seen. I'd be happy to swear it on 10,000 bibles in a court that has the power to read people's minds.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well you know what this is the temper pics thread, not a freaking beauty contest.

People are entitled to post whatever pictures of themselves they want, modified or not, without having to take tons of crap off people!

That is all!
p1ngy.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Well you know what this is the temper pics thread, not a freaking beauty contest.

People are entitled to post whatever pictures of themselves they want, modified or not, without having to take tons of crap off people!

That is all!
p1ngy.gif

I agree with this game thing person.

Keep posting peoplez. I will get another picture of me at some point. Not sure when I think I have one with me with shorter hair let me see if I can find itz.

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*snip

Oh, you've seen my fullbody pic huh? I've never shown you my full body pic... So, where did you see it?

If you guys really want to see my full body pics, I will post them....

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*snip

linkiboy you aren't very nice. I have seen a photo of her that looks similar to that one but not photoshopped and she looks just as pretty, even better. So you don't know what you are talking about. She posted that pic to show what her friend did with it.

Why are people bashing joujoudoll so much? she is a very nice person and she really doesn't deserve it.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:
Why are people bashing joujoudoll so much? she is a very nice person and she really doesn't deserve it.

Because this is the internet. In real life most of the people would not have the balls to say what they say on the internet. I would but that is just because I do not care. Worrying about what other people think is just pointless.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job numbskulls. You made her leave!
mad.gif
How dare you treat a nice pretty girl like that the way you did! She just PM'd me saying she was sick of it all and she's bailing out.

One of the nicest people is gone. I hope you're happy. Actually I hope you AREN'T happy since you hurt her feelings.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
mad.gif
How dare you treat a nice pretty girl like that the way you did! She just PM'd me saying she was sick of it all and she's bailing out.

One of the nicest people is gone. I hope you're happy. Actually I hope you AREN'T happy since you hurt her feelings.

So you blame the actions of a few morons on everyone? Classic.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
amptor pretty much covers it.

There's no excuses for being rude (to you, Linkiboy).
If you've nothing good to say, don't say it at all.
Joujoudoll may post as many images of herself in this thread as she likes, that's the purpose of the thread (to post images). If you don't like the posts by Joujoudoll, no need to flame her or be rude - use the convenient 'Ignore' button.

Joujoudoll, I mean this in the nicest way possible - this is not church camp.
Posting images of your self on the internet for everyone to see is totally up to you, of course. You should, however, be aware that you will receive criticism from people (that's just how it is; that's life) - whether negative or positive. Personally I would ignore the person being rude to me; wouldn't let it phase me.

Now, from now on I ask you post images of yourselves and comment on them. Please be careful what you say and if you have nothing better to say, don't say anything. Also, there's a lot of off-topic chit chatter in here...I'd appreciate it if you'd hold of from that too. Derailing topics isn't cool yo.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
granville said:
mad.gif

So you blame the actions of a few morons on everyone? Classic.
There's no reason to attack me. I'm just expressing my opinion. But I didn't really mean to attack anyone. I just posted without thinking. I generally like harmony between people and I'm sorry for snapping. I'll miss her and I definitely think the ones who attacked her were out of line, but I'll try to get back on topic because it won't do to dwell on the subject.

I've got a new pic I'll post in a sec.

Wonderful. My connection cable for my camera is missing. No more pics until I find it.
closedeyes.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you do?!

Joujoudoll is gone? Even though i've never directly conversed with her, she's a regular contributer to our wonderful picture thread. And for loving Led Zeppelin that much, and being an absolutely rad chick (not to mention being one of the pretty faces on this board... cause lots of you got some ugly mugs there, love ya'll but its true!
wink.gif
) you forced her out?!

Time for the phear.

71liy0.jpg

I'm coming for you!

Be ready for 6 foot 4 inches of geek-rage.

YYYYAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

(well, that didn't work, did it?
wtf.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU