Hacking Ultimate USB Loader Channel

gilaben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Audioboxer said:
Installed this but when it starts it gets to the loader menu, starts downloading something over the network then comes up with "Exception (DSI) Occurred"

Any advice? I upgraded from loader v1.1 and I also just installed the new CIOS36 rev 10.

Read my post @ the bottom of page 2 in this thread. I had the same problem and posted how to fix it. Hope that helps.

turok4n64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Ruud, when I go to Wii Settings and choose channels, there is no icon for this Channel there. Think you could add one please?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmmz i tried to use your wad + the last boot.dol from V6 mod 1 but it gives me dsi dump
can you try it yourself ?
rolleyes.gif

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
keyra said:
hmmz i tried to use your wad + the last boot.dol from V6 mod 1 but it gives me dsi dump
can you try it yourself ?
rolleyes.gif

If you get a code dump, you don't have the right cIOS installed.

Find the following:
cios36 rev10 installer (a DOL, installable by Homebrew Channel).
IOS36-64-v1042.wad (This needs to be in the root of your SD card)

Install that and it'll work.

As for me, I love this. One question I have - I thought I remembered reading a way to modify the titles via a text file. Is that possible with this?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok lemme explain better, just read what i wrote and it was some frenglish
in fact i tried to update the wad version with ultimate version 6.7 dol and wadder

jonzey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been fooling around a little bit with this channel on 2 different consoles. the first one (mine) fw 3.2E, d2pro, preloader 0.28 and cios 10. installed usb loader 6.7 and got it to work in hbc. installed the 6.0 channel and everything worked. second console. fw 3.4E, argon cios 10 usb loader 6.7. worked fine in hbc (dl disabled) but channel resulted in code dump when trying to dl png. connected second console to my wifi network and this time it worked. so the problem is probably that the channel cant be configured with config.txt and without wifi connection it will code dump unless you have all the png files. tried to delete titles.txt and config.txt and installed cios 10 one more time but the result was the same. so i headed over to wii boxart and dl all the png covers i needed so at least everything works for now without wifi connection or you can rename noimge.png to the gameid.png as a workaround. i hope this solution can help someone until a working forwarder is developed.

frenchderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello all !

This channel is sooooo incredible. Working like a charm at full speed with a 2"5 hard disk USB first price (i tried an old 40 Go 4200/m and the result is as fluid as an original DVD)

Thank you
yay.gif

what a job guys ! Respect !

frenchderf
sleep.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey nice work Ruud91
smile.gif

Is the channel (wad) then 1.1 or 1.4 as it says it uses both?

Also noticed one or two wii covers don't download , where are the covers downloaded from nintendo or a private server?

paul

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
caballerial said:
Davedom said:
can anyone post and link to a youtube video so people know what they are getting into before they download

I know there is a video included but i hate downloading files that i don't know a lot about

Big thx to all, gona try it when i come home
fix'd

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
"Initializing network...
Downloading... connection error from net_read() Errorcode: -10015
HTTP response was without a file"

*Sigh* Last time it had problems initialising a network.. I got that for every game this time.. Then when I tried to load Pokémon BR It just crashed.. And then just like with the other loaders, I can't connect to the WFC. *sigh* Using wi-fi.. But with this one it doesn't even get through sometimes, it's just instantly unable to connect and gives me a 50331.

I have no issues like this when using disks. >:/ Also would be nice if it didn't try to connect every single time I load the loader.. and it just crashed randomly..

Edit: It's crashing every single time I open the damn thing now..

edit2: Removed SD card stopped crashing. -.- Still can't connect to internets ever.
Why me? I'm obviously not allowed to have USB loading with working internets like everyone else does..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Augmented sexuality!!!