TheInsaneDarkOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there guys, doing great?

Classic Wii user here and, when I read that USBLoader GX had a new version that had the deflicker option and all, decided to update it instead of the version 3.0r1235 I was using for quite some time

The thing is, with the new version, it works fine with the wii games but it can´t read GC games via Nintendont anymore, something that happened with no problems on the older version

Do I need to do something different here? I checked the new loader´s options and it seems to have everything fine, with the addresses right for the nintendont folder and even its options saying that we need to use nintendont rather than dios mios and all

Can somebody help me figure it out why it works on the past version and it´s not working with the new one? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Hanafuda and s8n

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
I had updated too for the same reason (Good Vibes Gaming video) and just checked right now, my GC games were not loading so I checked the Custom Paths and my Nintendont Loader path was changed to the SD card. I have Nintendont on USB, so I updated the path and they are working again. I guess the update changed some settings back to default.

Reactions: Hanafuda

TheInsaneDarkOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was a good idea but, when I tested it out, trying to change the Nintendont addresses, for some odd reason, I got a "CODE DUMP" black screen and couldn´t enter the USBLoader afterwards (always getting the error screen), had to backup the older version I had on the SD to get it working again =/

Maybe I´m having a problem with my switch on something not figured out yet, but yeah, at least, backing up the older version things got working again

JacobR

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there guys, doing great?

Classic Wii user here and, when I read that USBLoader GX had a new version that had the deflicker option and all, decided to update it instead of the version 3.0r1235 I was using for quite some time

The thing is, with the new version, it works fine with the wii games but it can´t read GC games via Nintendont anymore, something that happened with no problems on the older version

Do I need to do something different here? I checked the new loader´s options and it seems to have everything fine, with the addresses right for the nintendont folder and even its options saying that we need to use nintendont rather than dios mios and all

Can somebody help me figure it out why it works on the past version and it´s not working with the new one? Thanks in advance!
Hey my main Wii seems to be on the update but the 2 I’m trying to set up for friends won’t update to it and I can’t find the version anywhere online.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did the update to 1281 too. Brilliant display improvement, but I didn't even think to check loading GameCube games. (I usually play my GC games on an actual GC.) Thx for the heads-up on the potential issue and how to remedy.

ryezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just did the update to 1281 too. Brilliant display improvement, but I didn't even think to check loading GameCube games. (I usually play my GC games on an actual GC.) Thx for the heads-up on the potential issue and how to remedy.
Does changing to new 1281 mess up ioses?? So just update to new version and games on usb should work same no adjustment??also do I need to reload all cover art banners etc.?
Many thanks

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does changing to new 1281 mess up ioses?? So just update to new version and games on usb should work same no adjustment??also do I need to reload all cover art banners etc.?
Many thanks

Seamless update for me. You do need to make sure the options for the deflicker trick are set correctly. But Wii games, Game ube games, all launching fine for me. I ran cover images update just in case I might pick up a stray image or two since it had been a while, but I didn't notice anything lacking before I ran it.

ryezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great thanks..
i'd already updated then just read ur reply lol...I have to say the difference in picture quality blew me away..it is that much better imo...wii games look amazing..this is how I've wanted my wii games to look since I got my wii u...very happy..well done usb loader gx team.

creedof69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I am having a similar issue. Nintendont worked perfectly with and without Usbloader GX, but suddenly GameCube games doesn't load from GX, and from Nintendont, there is a green screen freeze on "checking storage devices" It doesn't ask me SD or USB anymore. And then back to homebrew channel. I deleted all config files, Reinstall nintendont, reinstall the IOS58-64-v6176 but nothing works. This isn't a hdd problem, Wii games works perfectly and GameCube games works with integrated dios mios of usbloadergx. I tried another USB drive in fat32 and same problem. I would be grateful if you can help me to find out what happened overnight ?

Last edited by creedof69,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4