Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe Moo said:
Oh ok thanks a lot! I think i understand it now
tongue.gif

If you are old enough/fan enough to have played NES legend of zelda, this helps explain why Rupies maxed out at 255, or why often in rpg's max stats are max at 255. Because they are stored as 8bit value
smile.gif
They *cant* hold more than that value, at least not without storing as 16 or 32 bit.

PS.

Sorry to take this so far off topic OP! I learned a lot from this post and am looking forward to hopefully picking up some pointers on, well pointers lol.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Well, This thread worked out well.. All that effort for nothing.. Sometimes I dont know why I bother.. I learnt to make codes instead of studying for my yearly tests...
frown.gif
I stayed up past midnight, practicing making codes, and for what, a failure of a thread.. Ive lost hope in this thread and Im glad no-one is posting in it anymore..

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
HUH?! It's not a failure... I did learn something... or more. I was going to try again but currently my thumbdrive is MIA.

if it needs to be put at the root... the root of it is... my documents...

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ITWORKS THANKYOU no$gba2.6 finally came up at emucheate... yay!!1!!1

thoguh all roms are still "save data could not be ascessed..." and patching did'nt work so do i need to mix and match 0_0

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
Well, This thread worked out well.. All that effort for nothing.. Sometimes I dont know why I bother.. I learnt to make codes instead of studying for my yearly tests...
frown.gif
I stayed up past midnight, practicing making codes, and for what, a failure of a thread.. Ive lost hope in this thread and Im glad no-one is posting in it anymore..

cry.gif
Curley you must be so mad at me...

Don't worry, I'm sure this thread is still useful! I'll save this thread if it's the last thing I do!!

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hehe Moo said:
Curley5959 said:
frown.gif

cry.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure this thread is still useful! I'll save this thread if it's the last thing I do!!

yeah its definitely useful! to us
smile.gif
and will be even more once i figure out that no$gba thing

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a request for Mario Kart DS. Im unsure if it is in the Code list or not, but do you think you would be able to create a code to unlock all staff ghost times in the TimeTrial mode?

If it is to difficult that is fine, if this seems like a ridiculous request...im sorry but i enjoy testing my self in time trial.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This code sounds possible, I'm just checking with Curley now... we'll see what we can do
smile.gif

As for "Im unsure if it is in the Code list or not", you should've checked. I'm assuming that you mean the (U) version... and... no, it's not.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
thread's not a fail..
It just needs more people to get to know it
as long as there is a need for codes this topic will still be needed
U just need to slowley make it longer and longer, just make mistakes and learn from them.. and then add it here

U don't think Narin started of with a 1000 games in the database now did you?
these things need time and energy

just keep going
biggrin.gif
(and try to keep the fights away
wink.gif
)

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Curley5959 Nice guide there but don't understand it fully so; can you add more info and it would be a good way to learn more if you made more examples like the one from Ninjatown
biggrin.gif
i'm really interested hope you will do this
P.S> My first time with Ninjatown Was Succesfull
biggrin.gif

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
iPikachu said:
Hehe Moo said:
Curley5959 said:
frown.gif

cry.gif

yeah its definitely useful! to us
smile.gif
and will be even more once i figure out that no$gba thing
I Have no idea why it would be UN Usefull.. u have guys? its a TOP thread only needs some more attention check The Chrono Trigger Release Thread just because people wanted to play and kepp giving comments it became this big in a few days if we could make something like an Banner for advertising for this thread that would be really nice and so on

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Veristical Blaze said:
Hey Curley5959 Nice guide there but don't understand it fully so; can you add more info and it would be a good way to learn more if you made more examples like the one from Ninjatown
biggrin.gif
i'm really interested hope you will do this
P.S> My first time with Ninjatown Was Succesfull
biggrin.gif

I'll mention this to Curley now..

OK, I'm going to write another tutorial, for an "Infinite Lives/Hearts" code for Ninjatown.

I'm PMing it to Curley, and hopefully he will add it to his original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Did you soak them B4 hand?