Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
Feedback on FL-Games (French reseller) :
Bought an Acekard 2i, but what they sent was a clone. I mailed them about that, and they changed my clone for a real acekard 2i immediately. Very fast shipping (if you're in France), and great support.
I already bought a lot of stuff from them, definitely the best choice if you're in France and want something fast.

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered an ak2i,an 8gb microsd, and hori screen protectors from leetmod on March 23rd and they arrived today.
Took 2 weeks to get here but it has actually only been 7 business days (stupid good friday and easter). Everything in the package is legit and for some reason it even came with a t-flash reader.
I'm verrrrry satisfied with my order!

lastxcallforsin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard 2i from Kick Gaming Saturday afternoon and opted for express shipping ($16) hoping I would receive my card by Friday. The card still hasn't shipped so I sent them a message this morning but haven't received a response yet. Everyone has had only good things to say about them so I'm hoping for a response soon. If I knew it wouldn't be shipped by now I wouldn't have paid for the express shipping though...

UPDATE
They sent me an email saying it has been shipped. I guess my order status just hasn't been updated.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with SimplyMods - my friend ordered an Acekard 2i from them, and had it there by the end of the week, with the basic shipping. On top of that, they didn't charge him to have the cart upgraded to work with the 1.4 firmware, they already do it free.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apprentice57 said:
I've been thinking of buying a M3i from SimplyMods, does anyone have any information on where they are based? Specifically in relevance to their proximity to New York.

They're located in San Jose, CA.

And they ship my stuff super quick with the $1.99 shipping.

Anyone order from ndscardsale.com? If so, are they legit? Did you get your order? Etc?

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shypanda posted this on DealExtreme:
DXNDSC.jpg

I guess NDSCARDSALE is the "new" DealExtreme in a way.

SilentNN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered off ndscardsale, they said they shipped it 4 days ago and still nothing. I'm worried because the email says "your tracking number is" and then there's no number, and the site's down now so I don't know what's up. Does anyone know how long the site has been down?

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
apprentice57 said:
I've been thinking of buying a M3i from SimplyMods, does anyone have any information on where they are based? Specifically in relevance to their proximity to New York.

They're located in San Jose, CA.

And they ship my stuff super quick with the $1.99 shipping.
They will also do stuff to help get the package through customs on request.
(Source)

shypanda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
shypanda posted this on DealExtreme:

I guess NDSCARDSALE is the "new" DealExtreme in a way.

Hey, that's my pic. Lol.

I've been ordering from a site called taobaodao.com
They used to sell acekards in USD for 12.99, then 13.43 but now they're up to 13.61 which still isnt bad and they have bulk rates.
Its free shipping from HK and with tracking +1.90
Oh they only ship to confirmed paypal addresses and you can only pay with paypal however I contacted the Live customer support and asked if they would send it to a different address if I ordered for a friend and they gave me steps on how to do that like adding a note to the end of the order and after placing the order to contact customer service to double check that they changed the address.

Customer service is great btw. They have live support but only during HK hours, so in California I would contact them late at night... like around 9pmish they would be online.

I heard HKP tracking is being wonky though. I just ordered another 10 from taobaodao (my third order so far) and tracking still isnt up yet. In the past I didn't use the tracking but this time I kinda wanted to see where my order was. I usually get my order in about 5-7 business days after it has been shipped (their site quotes 7-15 via HKP). They process fairly quickly... like 1-3 days and shipped on the 3rd day.

Anyway... so far I haven't had problems with them. Just giving my 2 cents.

I plan on trying 0shippingzone next since they have better bulkrates than TBD.

Cutthroat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this might be more of a local-Canadian thing but I guess if you want to throw it up.. I got my wife's R4 from "R4Toronto"[http://r4toronto.com/]. It's either an original R4 or an exact clone of the original and they're selling it for $17 while also selling an "R4i" for $25. It got packaged and was delivered the next business day.

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like this thread. But there isn't really much product reviews. What should I get for a ds lite slot 2 flash cart if I only want to play GBA games on it? If it can play GBA games, would it be able to play gbc or gb games as well? My main focus is GBA, but GBC would be a great feature as well.

And I heard that I could get one of these carts for 15 dollars, since my step brother got his that way (the place he bought his went out of business. Maybe it's because they sold their carts too cheap? lol)

Any help would be appreciated. I will continue to scour through these sites to see if there are any good product reviews that solve my problem, but so far, no good news.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
My friend ordered something from xbox modchips, he spent like 80$ it never arrived. He complained they just said it got lost when it was shipped and they need a 20$ fee to re-ship it he paid then after 2 months it still didn't arrive. He e-mailed them they never reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol