Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, I wonder what's whith the damn censoring thing...

Anyway, I'd like to get some info on "nds card sale" and "price angels". I want to know about their rep and if they accept paypal, and ship worldwide for free [or at least for a quite low price]

Seriously, DX shouldn't stop selling flashcarts...

And PLEASE, if a Mod edits my post on the names of these sites, at least tell me why! I'm short on money, so I can't really buy anywhere just because it's better known, and end up being super expensive for me. :/

----------------------

JoHnOfDaDeAd said:
RoMee said:
JoHnOfDaDeAd said:
Does anybody know of a site that ships from the US and sells Acekard 2i?

https://realhotstuff.com/

this place ships fast and free

The shipping is not free..
Not only the shipping is not free, but you may also have to pay import taxes! Happened to me, I totally don't recommend this site unless you're in a hurry: My order arrived for me to get like super fast, less than two weeks, I think.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yanazake said:
Not only the shipping is not free, but you may also have to pay import taxes! Happened to me, I totally don't recommend this site unless you're in a hurry: My order arrived for me to get like super fast, less than two weeks, I think.

He's in the US, why would he pay any taxes?
rolleyes.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hakoda said:
gifi4 said:
Just wondering why shoptemp isn't in the first post?
Cuz it was made over 4 years ago and ShopTemp didn't exist.

Edit button, don't forget we have edit buttons. Besides, if ShopTemp existed back then this thread wouldn't even be here.

QUOTE(Yanazake @ Sep 22 2010, 02:20 AM)
Ok, I wonder what's whith the damn censoring thing...

Anyway, I'd like to get some info on "nds card sale" and "price angels". I want to know about their rep and if they accept paypal, and ship worldwide for free [or at least for a quite low price]

Seriously, DX shouldn't stop selling flashcarts...

And PLEASE, if a Mod edits my post on the names of these sites, at least tell me why! I'm short on money, so I can't really buy anywhere just because it's better known, and end up being super expensive for me. :/

NDS?CardSale and Price?Angels were set to be automatically censored because of spambots and such joining up just to advertise. We don't want that here so it was put in place to prevent that (in fact, Price?Angels becomes shoptemp in order to make the advertising backfire
wink.gif
). You can still talk about them though.

Read up.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's that important to you by all means keep it bumped,
with posts on the topic of websites we're no longer recommending....
Even the "Most Recommended Sites" on the front page has been replaced with an ad for ShopTemp

As to why I unpinned it; the stickies in the NDS area are overgrown and need trimmed back.
This was a pretty obvious first choice.
Don't be surprised if there are more in the coming days.

foreverseeking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my cards from several places when I was in the UK:

- r4i.co.uk
- britds.co.uk
- nds-gear.com
- dealextreme

To be honest I went through this list (in that order) and only tried dealextreme because of how cheap their prices were. Never again...highly NOT recommended! I thought nds-gear were fab, they weren't the cheapest around but were around nearly 24/7 if I had problems (of which there were many thanks to my son updating his DS to 1.4 for example...), and I'd use them again. Now that I'm in the states though, I shop at dscardworld.com, mainly because the shipping to the US was cheaper and they seem to offer the stuff nds-gear did, like testing the cards etc. I think they're pretty good, and quite surprised they're not on the list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ