Thank you very much^^

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaizer3000 said:
dude, if u think undubbing for KH is pointless, why barge into this topic and disturb people who wanted to undub the game? Your way of posting an arguement here (u stating that- Quote:"Is it me or does this seem kind of like a dumb idea?" is not only disturbing but also provoking those who intends to undub the game...
keep those opinions to yourself next time.)

also, just because you never studied japanese, dont assume over ALL THE MEMBERS in this board dont understand japanese. I can speak japanese and english just as well (my english and japanese may be rusty but at least people understand what i am trying to say)...

Many people prefers Japanese voice acting for various reasons you may yet comprehend...mainly because of the english voice acting sux...KH may have superb english voice acting...but there are people who are curious of how japanese KH sounded (duh, coz they never played Japanese KH and they are curious about it?)

also, if u have played as many undub games as i have, you'd realise that English dubbing is usually strayed/exaggerated from the original Japanese meaning...example:
"omae....yurusenai.." (direct translation : YOU...Unforgivable!!)
but
when english game is out its exaggerated into this "why are you doing this?! I cant forgive you!!!"

i know u may think "its almost the same translation, so?"
but there are people like me who wanted to know what was the original author's script is...
and even i too am curious if english version did stray from original japanese scripts...

...and of coz, no one can deny the fact that when japanese girls scream "kya!!" when afraid or falling down , they sound a lot cuter than english's more mature voiced girl scream "argh"...

I "barge in" because I like to weigh my opinion on things. It's a forum, after all. Forums are fun because you can debate your opinion and display it. It's not just some encyclopedia of gaming.

I'm not saying EVERYONE can't understand Japanese, but what's the point on having English text and Japanese voices or visa versa? It doesn't make sense.

If you don't like the voice acting, who cares? I, for one, never liked any type of voice acting. It always comes off kinda cheesy in the end for me. Sure, games do pull it off good, but I personally am not a fan. The game doesn't have much voice acting, regardless. Just a few cutscenes. It's not like fully voiced games like Metal Gear Solid. And if you want the Japanese voices, then you probably understand them, and thus should just play the Japanese version. Any logic on this issue only seems to come down to "I don't understand Japanese but I'm such a fucking weaboo that I want to hear something I can't comprehend." Reading one language and hearing another seems like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time. What's the point when you can pat or rub both?

And they "exaggerate" things because direct translations don't work, dummy. If they did voice acting as direct translations they'd be sounding like cavemen. There's a difference between "exaggerated" and "prolonged so it doesn't sound like a retard". I suggest you find that line, because it's really long and really big. In fact, you can't miss it, it's just around the corner from common sense.

And your last sentence just confirms that you are, in fact, a weaboo and any form of logic I throw out their is like throwing eggs at a brick wall; they won't go through. Personally, I think "cute" is just a term that sounds creepy. A "cute" girl means "a girl you can pretend is really, really underage but in fact isn't" in my book. But that's my opinion, I won't push it on you (go quote for hypocrisy, weaboos, if you weren't smart enough to get that! Now's your chance!)

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kaizer3000 said:
QUOTE said:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g2mmy2ztow0 Part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?laczizyejht Part 2

Dunno did I do it right this time? tongue.gif Yes it is bigger this time. frown.gif

can tell me what is changed aside from fighting voices?
what about movies? are they speaking japanese with english sub?

thanks a lot in advance~

Every single part of the game that includes an english voice is changed so that the voice is in japanese. This includes the cinematics, battle noises, and the noises they make when they talk. and yes there are subs when they are talking in the cinematics

Thank you very much for this updated patch Boxshot
biggrin.gif

Edit: Oops that was pretty fail sry boxshot

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
Thank you very much for this updated patch kaizer3000 biggrin.gif

LOL...
i was the one askin questions...why thank me for somethin i didnt do?
well, on behalf of both me n hokagenaruto, I'd like to thank u boxshot!!
ya did a great job!

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm, this may be a stupid question but since Boxshot made the patch in 2 seperate parts. Do we apply both patches to the same ROM, as in we apply the first patch, then the 2nd patch to the previously patched rom? or is there another way?

Thanks =D

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Guild McCommunist said:
I "barge in" because I like to weigh my opinion on things. It's a forum, after all. Forums are fun because you can debate your opinion and display it. It's not just some encyclopedia of gaming.

I'm not saying EVERYONE can't understand Japanese, but what's the point on having English text and Japanese voices or visa versa? It doesn't make sense.

If you don't like the voice acting, who cares? I, for one, never liked any type of voice acting. It always comes off kinda cheesy in the end for me. Sure, games do pull it off good, but I personally am not a fan. The game doesn't have much voice acting, regardless. Just a few cutscenes. It's not like fully voiced games like Metal Gear Solid. And if you want the Japanese voices, then you probably understand them, and thus should just play the Japanese version. Any logic on this issue only seems to come down to "I don't understand Japanese but I'm such a fucking weaboo that I want to hear something I can't comprehend." Reading one language and hearing another seems like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time. What's the point when you can pat or rub both?

And they "exaggerate" things because direct translations don't work, dummy. If they did voice acting as direct translations they'd be sounding like cavemen. There's a difference between "exaggerated" and "prolonged so it doesn't sound like a retard". I suggest you find that line, because it's really long and really big. In fact, you can't miss it, it's just around the corner from common sense.

And your last sentence just confirms that you are, in fact, a weaboo and any form of logic I throw out their is like throwing eggs at a brick wall; they won't go through. Personally, I think "cute" is just a term that sounds creepy. A "cute" girl means "a girl you can pretend is really, really underage but in fact isn't" in my book. But that's my opinion, I won't push it on you (go quote for hypocrisy, weaboos, if you weren't smart enough to get that! Now's your chance!)
So you guys are still at this?

Ok, cool bro. People that have different tastes and think differently than you are stupid. You win, one internet for you.

tumblrkpdmyrj9k01qz5vus.jpg

OZ09

Trophies
XP
Country
After applying the patch with the rom that was already patched for R4 and running the game with M3 Real (latest firmware applied), the game hangs up on the first cutscreen.

I tried repatching the rom but it still hangs up. However, when I tried to run the unpatched US rom, it runs smoothly.

Can someone help me on this one? Thanks!

achan29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
umm let's not forget that not all people who wants undub are American..
English is my second language..
I do understand y Americans think its stupid to hav japanese in english game..cuz ENglish sounds more natural..
heck, I want a game that has my language on it..
BUT..no game is dubbed in my language
and i dont like english that much since i am forced to learn it..bad childhood memories learning englsih lol

so we understand each other??

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm, this may be a stupid question but since Boxshot made the patch in 2 seperate parts. Do we apply both patches to the same ROM, as in we apply the first patch, then the 2nd patch to the previously patched rom? or is there another way?

Thanks =D

Kasai23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
summer02 said:

Thanks =D
Those 2 separate parts are the same patch, the files together were just too big to upload to mediafire in one file

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i just patch the clean kingdom hearts rom with one of the patches and not both? cuz one of them is almost 100mb while the other is 14mb

Kasai23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
summer02 said:
so i just patch the clean kingdom hearts rom with one of the patches and not both? cuz one of them is almost 100mb while the other is 14mb
Well, you were supposed to extract them at the same time so that there is a patch that is 114mb in total, not two separate patches. And then you apply the one patch to the game and it should work.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yea but the patch boxshot put up is seperated into 2 rar files, which i have to extract seperately resulting in 2 patches. How do i put them together to form 1 patch?

ZenoKnite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Freezing on Day 23: Silent Companion (Right after you beat the Gaurdian)
both occur with manual undub using DSLazy
and BoxShot's undubbing patch. Anyone else encounter the same problem. I'm using an M3DS Simply.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Guild McCommunist said:

ALL HAIL TO HITLER
Nice work comparing every one that thinks other than you to an idiot , Hitler did the same thing thinking that Germans are Superior . You do the same , you think you're superior , that you're smarter than they are , because they do something thats not logical to you .
And yes forums are for debates , but what you're trying to do is to cause a forum war not a debate . Next time when you write something try to be more mature .
Ah and before i forget , i like japanese voices in games more , you wanna know why ?
1.because i learn japanese and that helps a lot
2.because US dubs mostly suck so much , just hearing them is giving me a headache
so before writing something like this next time think about it , because maybe not the ppl who want undubs are weirdos , but rather those who made those horrible US dubs .

Ah and sorry for my bad english .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Bored