gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Big thanks for the link to the moonshell soft-reset.
I suggest trying Rudolph's GBA ExpLoader (v0.55 is latest right now). It has auto-patching routines so you won't have to run everything thru gbata first.

EDIT: Just realized that if you're using Bliss' firmware then you have no need for 3n1 tool or GBA ExpLoader at all. All functions for the 3n1 are built into his custom firmware.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
my 3in1 has a dead battery, so its only good for RAM, and w/ exploder it takes a couple more clicks(waah) to get rollin rollin rollin....i gotta say i'm pretty impressed w/AK2 so far... it s an upgrade from my R4(which was a upgrade from my MMD)....i wont bash or hate on either of my old cards though( seems to be the trend )

VatoLoco

OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
i put the AK reset.mse on my slot-2 (MMD) Moonshell, and it actually was able to boot back to slot-1! im effing amazed
grog.gif

Mach9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me get this straight. I can use bliss' firmware by changing the name of the __rpg folder to __ak2?

VatoLoco

OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
yup... i got just the '__rpg' folder from the hybred BNSM menu renamed as '__ak2' w/the Bliss akmenu4.nds for AK2.. ..hidden file be hidden. i started tinkering w/the different O/Ss to try to boot my MaxMediaDock(slot-2) properly from my AK2

i have both the rpg .dldi's loaded too (not the AK2 dldi)... its the combo that worked for soft-reset and MMD(slot-2) booting for me...i dont have a SDHC card yet so the extra accessable storage(2g) on slot-2 is awesome for the secondary homebrew and movies/mp3 and such

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It also supports loading GBA games and Opera browser with the eWin 2in1 and EZ 3in1 GBA expansion packs without running a GBA loader program first, fixes some of the problems with the cheats (allows you to use the touch screen in the cheat menu), and has several other features.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: Tits.