Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
pika9323 said:
fishears said:
I just installed this 0.2 preloader. It's so cool. Can't think of anything else I need on my unmodded Wii now.

Bootmii what now?!?! Sorry, never heard of it.

What's the message I get about a CRITICAL update 0.24? Where's that then?

What you got Version 0.2? Where can i find it?
i think he means that PreLoader is 0.2...
ALL The preloaders are 0.2,only the installer is 0.1...

(Thx for confirming Crediar

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
I tell you what though, Gamma rebooter now gives me a codedump. Anyone else having the same? Not a huge problem cos i hardly ever use it but, still, it was nicer when it worked...

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
^^^^^^^^^^Guys above me

TRY REINSTALLING 3.2WHATEVER(install 3.1 then back up to 3.2,i know this becayse i had the same problemz)...and ofcourse the cIOS

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awww no autoloading Waninkoko's menu patcher
frown.gif

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
long live preloader!!!!!! damn that thing saved my ass last night when i had a banner brick. I don't have zelda twilight princess myself, and had a banner brick by c64 injection. thanks to preloader i could just boot to hbc and uninstall the channel!

even though the reboot function on gamma don't work anymore and starfall needs to be installed before installing preloader if you want the starfall patches, and even though waninkoko's menu loader also doesn't work anymore, i really love this app...

@ ironmask, i have no idea what is causing this, i think preloader changes something in the system menu and that is why the rebooter doesn't work and waninikoko's menu loader. Cause if this is what happens when preloader is installed, then both gamma and menu loader cannot identify the system menu as it is not a official system menu.

zouzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
FGOD said:
long live preloader!!!!!! damn that thing saved my ass last night when i had a banner brick. I don't have zelda twilight princess myself, and had a banner brick by c64 injection. thanks to preloader i could just boot to hbc and uninstall the channel!
Thanks for your feedback.
bow.gif

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so has this ever been finished for NTSC consoles? I know it works great for people with PAL but I would like to get it on my NTSC-U console.

Thanks!

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
i might be being a bit lazy here because i can't be arsed to read all the thread but i've read a lot of it lets say 50-60%, but has anyone thought that crediar may have made it incompatible with the rebooters on purpose because he doesn't wantit used for piracy purposes? maybe it's ment as a brick saver or helping the homebrew scene

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
i might be being a bit lazy here because i can't be arsed to read all the thread but i've read a lot of it lets say 50-60%, but has anyone thought that crediar may have made it incompatible with the rebooters on purpose because he doesn't wantit used for piracy purposes? maybe it's ment as a brick saver or helping the homebrew scene
i think that the rebooter is more to do with the fact that it has to patch the menu while its running, then it reboots the menu with the patch, with pre loader it cant load because it has nothing to do, in a sence

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As we can autoboot a dol with this, there is no real benefit to having Starfall installed for brick protection is there? Some of the other patches may still be usefull, but there is no need to use autoboot for recovery as this would do the same thing (rather than autoboot retail tp and go from there).

I don't have a modchip so I wad deciding which way is best to have it setup.S

Sorry if I'm not making lots of sense, but i've just got back from the pub 8-)

Crediars Wii is still not fixed so we will have to wait for a final release still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...