Robotech2079

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That didn't work either....
wacko.gif
....Question: Is FS Dumper or Bootmii supposed to create the NAND? Am I supposed to add the newly created NAND to the Wii with Bootmii? I must be doing something wrong for my files not to load on Triiforce
frown.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Robotech2079 said:
That didn't work either....
wacko.gif
....Question: Is FS Dumper or Bootmii supposed to create the NAND? Am I supposed to add the newly created NAND to the Wii with Bootmii? I must be doing something wrong for my files not to load on Triiforce
frown.gif

Use Simple FS Dumper, it'll dump to the root like Triiforce needs. You can't just use nand.bin, you need the actual folder structure.

Robotech2079

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NAND.bin and all of the eight folders mentioned above in the /sd folder....I still can't get this to load properly :-(.....I'm afraid to use WAD Manager and would prefer to load things through Triiforce....I'm sorry if I'm asking too much
rolleyes.gif

Wiiwu

Trophies
Website
mmm4wii.posterous.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ShowMiiWii is really easy to use.

1. Click 'File - Open Folder' and point to where your wads are.
2. Click 'Option - Change NAND backup path' and point to drive where the nand folders are.
3. Select the wads you want install. Right-click, choose 'Extract - To NAND' and wait.
4. Now you will find more files and folders extracted inside the \ticket and \title folders.

Another thing if triiforce is not working - use triiforce_mrc this one works for me perfect.

Robotech2079

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it necessary to use a SD card that is no more than 2 GB? I tried everything you suggested (thanks for all of your input), but nothing worked
unsure.gif
I am using a 4GB SDHC card. I guess I'll look for a tutorial that will help pinpoint my problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol