XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
Eon-Rider said:
mariobros1 said:
FenrirWolf said:
airpirate545 said:
Wonder if multidisc games work in 0.2 now, I'll try out PSO Episode 1&2 also to see if that works.
Multigame discs have always worked in 0.2. Or at least they have for me, anyway.
He means games like metal gear solid I think which uses two discs.
Those have worked in 0.2 also.
Meant multigame disc, lol. For some reason when I put in a multigame disc into 0.2 it gets a gray screen and when I launch it the game is gray screen, using NTSC discs and a US tv; heard it was a problem with the cmios. PSO1+2 still not working and the multigame disc thing still happens to me.

I am having the exact same problem. Would really appreciate the help, i need to get back to my Beyond Good and Evil game
smile.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I installed v10 of the mios and noegamma will not load anything with it.
I change it to v4 and neogamma loads them fine.

backup launcher .2 loads from v10 and v4 fine.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tested The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures PAL:
Works fine!
Played through a whole stage, and saved. Unlike Wind Waker, the date recorded in my savefile IS the correct date!

Tested Wario World PAL:
Works fine!
Haven't played long enough to save yet, but I'm assuming it'll record the wrong date.

Next up: Pokemon Colosseum PAL and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance PAL

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cant get a single multigame disc to load using .2 launcher.

No menu comes up to switch between the games.After it attempts to load it my tv says invalid format.Now if i hold the B button down when this happens it launches the first game on the disc,but i can not acess any other games on the disc.

Using the latest NeoGamma it works and lets me choose the games so i know the discs are good and work.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
As long as it runs through NeoGamma that's fine. Not much reason to use the standalone launcher at this point.

They load through neogamma if i use v4 as a base when installing it.If i try v10 then nothing loads through neogamma.

edit: I'm gonna switch back to wiigators mios and see if multigame discs load through .2 launcher.

Also might try v5 and v8 with the new cmios rev5 and see if neogamma will load them.

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tested Pokemon Colosseum PAL:
Works fine!

Tested Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance PAL:
Works fine!

Also tested Pokemon Channel PAL:
Works fine!
The game even uses the correct date!

Coming up next: Super Mario Sunshine PAL and Super Smash Bros. Melee PAL (not sure which version it is though)!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i tried every other version with .2 launcher and none worked.It will not load multigame discs for me.If i hold any button down it will launch the first title on the disc but that's it.It will also load single game discs just fine.

I must of had a bad install earlier using v10 as a base because it was not allowing me to load anything with neogamma.Once i switched to any other version v4,v5,or v8 neogamma loaded GC games fine both single games and multigame discs.I then went and tried using v10 as the base one more time to see for sure and it worked this time.

So any version of the mios as a base when installing cmois rev5 will work with neogamma loading GC games.

Looks like I'm sticking with neogamma for loading GC games.

EDIT: I'm using neogamma RC1

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
da_letter_a said:
I'm testing all of my GC games.
What he said.

As for multigame discs with WiiGator's GC backup Launcher 0.2, where there are 1 game that needs 2 discs, I think that you have to select the second disc and use Start for Reloader (slow).

But since I don't have any multigame discs, I'm not too sure about this

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I dont have that game.

Tested Super Mario Sunshine PAL:
Works fine!

Tested Super Smash Bros. Melee PAL:
Works fine!

That's all my good games, now for the shovelware testing.

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legit action replay disc is working with this new cMIOS (don't think it did with waninkoko's last version)

Capcom vs. Snk: EO and Doshi the giant still not working for me off a multi-game disc.
frown.gif
I installed v4 if that matters.

On a side note, would it be possible to fix the Wii's official Nintendo 1019 memory card corruption problem with a new cMIOS update?

Just wondering, as I'm scared to put mine in after what happened to my last one.

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DKAngel said:
so whats the point of installing it if we have no idea on what it improves on?
It has a couple of improvements, like getting Pokemon XD working, I'm not sure about other improvements... After I'm finished testing, I'm going back to WiiGator's cMIOS.

QUOTE(JumpMan3 @ Feb 6 2010, 03:57 PM) Legit action replay disc is working with this new cMIOS (don't think it did with waninkoko's last version)

Capcom vs. Snk: EO and Doshi the giant still not working for me off a multi-game disc.
frown.gif
I installed v4 if that matters.

On a side note, would it be possible to fix the Wii's official Nintendo 1019 memory card corruption problem with a new cMIOS update?

Just wondering, as I'm scared to put mine in after what happened to my last one.
Don't have a clue about the memcard bug, my memcards are all third-party ones.

Testing Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex PAL:
Doesn't work.

Testing Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets PAL:
Works fine!

Testing Madagascar PAL:
Works fine!

I only have one more disc to test...

wishmasterf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
da_letter_a said:
It has a couple of improvements, like getting Pokemon XD working, I'm not sure about other improvements... After I'm finished testing, I'm going back to WiiGator's cMIOS.

Whats the reason you use WiiGator's and not Waninkokos cMIOS?

Is there a big difference in compatibility?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch