DS #4769: WarioWare D.I.Y (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get this game to work..I have the AceKard 2i with the latest firmware RC2..I create a monster, after that it goes 3,2,1 then the screen goes black..I have tried saving it as 256mb and it still does not work..

Deezers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game works fine, but the sound is very bad, cracking, after 1-2 mintues...
frown.gif

I run it on Akaio 1.6RC2

Anyone having the same issue??

Grawly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place to request but... I saw that there's a program that extracts the .mio's from the game, but I already finished all the tutorials from my actual cartridge. Is it possible someone could upload their .sav file of DIY for me so I don't have to go through the trouble of dealing with "OH YEAH I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM LOLOLOL" again?
In case you need to know at all, I have an M3i Zero. I know something about freezing, but I have two DSs so I plan to use one to transfer the games I got from .mio to the real one. Thanks.
smile.gif

Yeah I got a friend to do it. To make use of this post: how often does it freeze for you guys?

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
Evilpunk said:
Firmware 4.8 for M3 DS REAL is out now but it looks like they didn't fix WarioWare. After it's trying to create a saver I get an error.
hate2.gif

"Save data file Format error!"

Same problem here.
frown.gif

I had the same problem, I re-downloaded the latest system from here
and when I still got the same error, I backed up my sd card and reformatted it.
After that the save file was created without the error & seems to be working so far *fingers crossed*!

FYI I'm using the regular 'Touchpod' system.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Deezers said:
The game works fine, but the sound is very bad, cracking, after 1-2 mintues...
frown.gif

I run it on Akaio 1.6RC2

Anyone having the same issue??

Same here =p

I wonder if we downloaded a bad rom or is something wrong with the loader/firmware.

WildfireZX

Trophies
XP
Country
I assume this has already been brought up ( I couldn't be bothered to read through all 37 pages)

But I've been playing on m3 touchpod (My sakura doesn't work for some reason)

I was using the cracked version and it ran fine. didn't save though

so I used a real time save and it worked but it doesn't save games ( I think this is because it saves games differently than normal saving. when it normally saves you see a noes bouncing up and down but when you save a game it's a little guy painting)

So problems I've encountered

Freehand drawing doesn't work i can only draw straight lines ( most likely a problem with my ds)

saving games

several problems with AI

cheers wildfire ZX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1