i cant play warioware gold from hshop

eggegg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
when i download warioware a black icon just appears with no name, i try importing the seed but im unable to even adding the seed manually, is there anything im doing wrong ?

Reactions: Tri-Z

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, dude. Piracy is wrong. Immoral. Illegal. HORRIBLE! it's like stealing candy from babies. Nintendo is in dire need of the money they lost from you downloading wario ware gold.
you can't even buy wario ware gold on eshop now (i get this is a joke)
Post automatically merged:

when i download warioware a black icon just appears with no name, i try importing the seed but im unable to even adding the seed manually, is there anything im doing wrong ?
try using custom-install (https://github.com/ihaveamac/custom-install) and use the hshop cia or another warioware gold cia

eggegg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
im gonna use this method and see if it works, thank you for your help tho
Post automatically merged:

i did all but when i did the custom install finalize step it says that an exception occurred, it says exception typ: undefined instruction

Last edited by eggegg,

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If other games can be installed and played just fine then i would just try downloading the game from another source.

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some days ago I installed this game fine using the .3ds file from Archive, converted to .cia using Godmode9 and installing it using FBI.

eggegg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
anyways thanks for the help everyone, suddenly today i was able to download it and finally play it thank you seriously, i have been trying to play this game since release and couldnt never buy it physically or virtually but now i can, thank you yall

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol