Hacking DVD READ ERROR (324)

amrum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LANAsiDOOG said:
had the same 324 problem. turned out it was because of the type of media i was using... a DVD-R Maxell didnt work for me, used a DVD+R ESA and it worked

You didn't even change the booktype of your DVD+R ESA ?

Jazeera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LANAsiDOOG said:
had the same 324 problem. turned out it was because of the type of media i was using... a DVD-R Maxell didnt work for me, used a DVD+R ESA and it worked

ehm....Do you have changend the booktyp or do you have bought new DVDs?

to EmperorOfCanada
thanks but i can't fin the answer for my problem in this Thread

Jazeera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
YEAH It WORKS OHH SHIT ITS SO COOL

THANKS TO ALL GUYS HOW HELPED ME YOU ARE GREAT!!!!!

I LOVE THIS FORUM YOUR SUPPORT IS GREAT

----------(For all guy who have the same problem)----------
I have downloaded VERSION 3 and used the wads (2,5,7,8)
then should it work ^^

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hellou...

just´a litlle addendum to my friend error 324.
so at first I was using wanikokoz leaked loader.. on shi%$#y dvds and it worked for few days then some games that worked just stopped,and so we figured out that works great with traxdata..untill gamma loader then all those stopped working so we moved to sony and maxel (all -dvds).. Which worked great until past week when that error 324 pops out 3,4 times before game loads.. So i thought its dirty lens problem,I bought some shit%&$y lens cleaner pushed load for 34 times and nothing..
downgraded to 3,2 (was on 3,3) and still same thing... BUT just out of curiosity I tried mplayer with really old traxdata probably burned at 8x and it worked fast as hell,so if the bastard reads old dvds why the hell wont read new freshly burned game instantly..

well not much of a problem it usually loads a game but after 3,4,5 retries i get bored and angry a bit...

any suggestions ? or should I wander for new media ?
biggrin.gif

grog.gif

ps. sorry for me bad english..

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Same answer to you

I have tryed 5 different DVD, check this list, if you have (check the Disc ID with ImgBurn):

1st class media + new burner (3 years old max) = Burn at max speed (according to disc)16X is the most common
1st class media + old burner = burn at half the speed, 8X
2nd class media + new burner = burn at half the speed, 8X
2nd class media + old burner = give yourself a shot in the head, or buy better media, you cheap bast....!!!

if you already have a stack of 100 DVD's, just listen to me, it wont hurt you, try installing THIS via Wi-Fi

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
someone need to make a set tutorial for the most common burning steps and end the story with the media and DVD compatibility errors .

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Same answer to you

I have tryed 5 different DVD, check this list, if you have (check the Disc ID with ImgBurn):

1st class media + new burner (3 years old max) = Burn at max speed (according to disc)16X is the most common
2nd class media + old burner = give yourself a shot in the head, or buy better media, you cheap bast....!!!

if you already have a stack of 100 DVD's, just listen to me, it wont hurt you, try installing THIS via Wi-Fi

This Guarantees the best results for burning backups? If so then thanks for the info

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ether2802 said:
Same answer to you

ok,thanx ,ill give it a shoot and see if helps,and Idid installed rev 7,but no changes happend,maybe 2x is too slow after all.. but thats another story
smile.gif

byyy 
grog.gif

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
nope.. nothing new...although error 324 is more frequently,but I (and I dont really understand how those guys behind dvdx,loader etc did it at first place),BUT i think error 324 is due to dirty lens that need a good alcohol scrub with cotton stick,but this wii bastard box is so inpenetrable that it pisses me ,tomorow,first thing in the morning ill order me some 3 wing screwdrivers and tear it apart .. in a week when they come
frown.gif

byyyy!

grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated