Hacking Best GC multidisc creator

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
So does GCOS MultiGame Creator V4F work with waninkoko's cMIOS?
I thought he was going to release he's own MultiGame app.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The GUI version uses the Final version, Emu_kidid fixed what i'm guessing is a minor bug in a post-final bugfix release.

So no, if you want to consider the memory bugfix another version they don't share thesame version.

If someone could enlighten me as to what exactly this Memory Bug is, i'd be most thankful.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
But when launched through the backup loader..
does it actually display the menu generated by GCOS, or does the loader read the games and display its own menu?

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried all Donkey Konga + Jungle Beat all shrinked and it works great! The DVD was only 1.5go so you can put a lot more games on it
smile.gif

You must use GC Backup launcher to choose your game (left and right) and then A for autoboot.

earthworm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all, first time poster, long time reader.....my question is:

1. Will the GCOS make multigame disc in sizes to take advantage of dvd9s (I assume that it does)
2. If so, will these dvd9's work with the new gc loader
3. I understand that the iso size has to be btw 1-1.5 gb to work with wiigator's new loader. Does this still apply when making a multigame disc? (I mean the individual iso's that have been merged to the one iso on the multigame disc since obviously the multigame disc size will be larger than 1.5 gb) What I'm getting at can we shrink down the individual iso's (using the available programs) to fit even more on the multigame disc?

Thanks

earthworm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I guess my question really boils down to whether you can use shrunken isos in your multigame disc? (I'm assuming that the answer is probably "no" at this point in time)
laugh.gif

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
With waninkoko's cMIOS, do the MultiGames have to be played through the GC Backup Launcher or the disc channel?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm checking shrunken ISOs right now, but the only one I shrunk was a PAL version of Action Replay which I mixed in with NTSC games with GCOS, so I don't know if that could be a cause of it not going to work.

Alright the Action Replay doesn't work but I was using MIOSv8 which blocks even retail Action Replays. So I need to find MIOS v4

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I need some help please.
I made a multi iso disc using: MultiGame ISO Creator v3.2.4F+(GUI-patman)
When I launch it (from the disc channel) with Wanins Mios I get a menu to choose either Boot dvd or Credits and I press boot dvd and after that it tells me to press A to boot. I press A but I come back to the menu.

Now if I use Wiigators Mios v5 it boot directly to the first game on the disc.

How can I resolve this please?

Thanks in advance
c0mputeRb0y

jab2004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if i seem like a bit of a noob but can someone confirm for me you can pock the ISO's onto one disk but with Wiigator saying they have to be 1 - 1.5 GB does this mean it is pointless using the rest of the space on a 4.7GB disk or will it still work.

if some one could answer the questions below it would be great

1. on the compatibility list it says Mulitigames with "MultiGameISOCreator.exe" Works PAL does this mean all pal games work and what about NTSC and NTSC-J.
2. Can you exceed the 1-1.5GB limit on the multigame disks.
3. Using the mutilgameISOcreator can you put NTSC and Pal games on one disk.

once again sorry if im being a noob im just trying to clear a few things up

thanks in advance to anyone who can answer

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Golfman560 said:
If you want to get Multigame discs working use the RunGCBackup app from the HBC. It will give you options to laod the games.

Thanks. The thing is I was using an old TV which didn't show the whole screen so I changed TV and I can finally see the option

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol