Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
mxk1000 said:
jab2004 said:
jab2004 said:
Sorry if i seem like a bit of a noob but can someone confirm for me you can pock the ISO's onto one disk but with Wiigator saying they have to be 1 - 1.5 GB does this mean it is pointless using the rest of the space on a 4.7GB disk or will it still work.

if some one could answer the questions below it would be great

1. on the compatibility list it says Mulitigames with "MultiGameISOCreator.exe" Works PAL does this mean all pal games work and what about NTSC and NTSC-J.
2. Can you exceed the 1-1.5GB limit on the multigame disks.
3. Using the mutilgameISOcreator can you put NTSC and Pal games on one disk.

once again sorry if im being a noob im just trying to clear a few things up

thanks in advance to anyone who can answer

Just to answer my own questions i tested this last night and here are my results although i have only tested wish a few games.

1. I tested 3 Pal games on the disk and 2 out of 3 of these worked i am unsure if the game that didn't work was due to me shrinking the game of if it just didn't work this would require further testing

2. I had 4 games on 1 disk which was approx 3.8GB which means we are also able to exceed the 1 - 1.5GB limit

3. I had Agrresive inline (Pal) and Bomber Man X (NTSC) on one disk and both of these have worked perfect also these games were shrunk by MultiGameISOCreater so they work shrunken as well - It looks like multipul regions on 1 disk seems to work although i have not tested NTSC-J

I agree with this, I have used various regoins on the one disk and shrunk, had no common errors.

It depends on games, it can work or it can fail
frown.gif

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get Force NTCS on the GCBackup Launcher?

I have All GC Zelda games on one disk (Windwaker, TP, 4 Swords, Collector's) and it launches them fine, except I get no color output, since all the images are PAL.

I tried pressing Y for NTSC, but it freezes. Any help here, or am I gonna have to look for NTSC images? I don't have the tools to build multidisks, and I just grabbed this one from online.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch