Hacking Internet Channel Tweaks

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
isnt flash just FLV and SWF fles?

Mplayer and GeeXobx play both...you can use fire fox to save the page with the FLV and load it in Mplayer cant you?

Why not try and make a Firefox/Mplayer or Chrome Mplayer all open sourced but already supporting the formats what about wii linux does it have a decent browser yet
wink.gif

Also could the tema @ Redkawa help? didnt they make an app that played flash from your PC on the wii and let you browse your PC files whle in opera browser...

http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?soft_id=1...x_Installer.exe

QUOTE said:
"Wii Media Center X was a free multimedia server developed by Red Kawa."
BrothersoftEditor: Wii Media Center X was a free Multimedia server developed by Red Kawa. It was intended to allow you to stream certain types of pictures, music, videos and files from your computer (where the server running) to your Nintendo Wii. The early alpha version runs on most major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It is no longer being developed and there are no plans to restart development.

Features

Videos - Wii Media Center X lets you stream and watch videos in the Flash video format (FLV) on your Wii. You can download flash videos from many places on the internet or create your own using Wii Video 9.

http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?soft_id=6...Video_62187.exe

Music - Wii Media Center X lets you Playback MP3s on your Wii without the need of an SD card.

Pictures - Red Kawa Media Center lets you view pictures on your Wii without the need of an SD card.

Files - Wii Media Center X lets you browse your files located on your server. you can free download Wii Media Center X 0.92 now.

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get wiixplorer at code.google.com/p/wiixplorer
or on the homebrew browser.... and good luck on this. I would love to have updated flash player, and downloading stuff on it, open and closing new windows.

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Becarful it's WiiXplore and NOT WiiXplorER
wiixplorer is a sd browser...

anyway i expect a lot of wiixplore or wii browse (but wii browse seem to be... in pause)

Yyhhggtt said:
Get wiixplorer at code.google.com/p/wiixplorer
or on the homebrew browser.... and good luck on this. I would love to have updated flash player, and downloading stuff on it, open and closing new windows.

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd love to see the source of the new internet channel
tongue.gif
anyone who might be able to help me out with that? that NUX thing sounds like too much of a hassle at this point in time
wink.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're not going to see the source of it, unless you somehow hack into Nintendo's computers. Which is rather unlikely. NUX does not exist. You're think of NUS, which is Nintendo Update Servers. What you said makes no sense. What you are actually talking about is NUS Downloader, or NUSD.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Contents in the new browser appears mostly similar to the old one. Flash spoofing can probably get the flash version up to "Adobe Flash Lite 9.9".

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still think this thread needs to stay active. Sure we got a update but as far as I'm concerned it really wasnt much of an update. We didn't even get Hulu and Justin.tv support. Nintendo half stepped this update and that's the truth.

harsh111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
beegee7730 said:
pm_41 said:
harsh111 said:
I reckon its gonna be at least a year before anything comes....
Maybe...Maybe not... No one honestly knows... It may even be tomorrow!
tongue.gif
Is this irony?

Ha Ha I stand corrected. But the new version is still quite bad... its pretty much the same. Hopefully people are still working on Homebrew apps on this.

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
harsh111 said:
beegee7730 said:
pm_41 said:
harsh111 said:
I reckon its gonna be at least a year before anything comes....
Maybe...Maybe not... No one honestly knows... It may even be tomorrow!
tongue.gif
Is this irony?

Ha Ha I stand corrected. But the new version is still quite bad... its pretty much the same. Hopefully people are still working on Homebrew apps on this.

yeah, what we need are things like tabs and stuff, not just flash...

Sahduk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though the flash was updated on the new opera browser you still cant visit any decent websites, or play web games ¬_¬ i.e. newgrounds >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello