Hacking Preloader v0.30 Installer / Removal Tool

phpgeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
I am at a loss, hopefully phpgeek and daco can get it working for everyone... so weird that it's working for some and not others

The only reason i can give for this is if the old config file is not being removed properly or has been corrupted somehow. Try uninstalling and reinstalling with the ios249 option. The only bug i can find on my system is that turn off to preloader doesn't work (no biggie). Everything else works in multiple combinations for me under 3.2e upto 4.2e.

muzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yyhhggtt said:
muzz said:
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, why Blue/Black on White?
It's DacoTaco's version with Phpgeek's installer/uninstaller.

Thanks, and forgot to also thank phpgeek and dacotaco, and crediar for the source for these guys to pick up on it.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Bauldrick said:
I have seen the problem with wii not booting. I don't know what problem is, however the setting `ignore standbye`, if altered the wii would either switch straight off, or if altered go into standbye (or vice versa).

Anyway, I reproduced this problem a few times (unistalled, reinstalled) - the only way I got wii to boot was to:

set hacks etc...
load hbc through preloader
exit to system menu (i then used `quit` to restart , although that probably did nothing)

Boots fine now, set to load wiiflow and alls good

I had the same problem, i did the steps you did (preloader--> HBC --> system menu --> turned wii off, did not use 'quit') and it still doesn't work.

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phpgeek, you should add a change log to the front page to stop the questions on what it dose... Basically installs DacoTaco's version of Preloader 0.30... Which adds SDHC, bug fixes, Loading; BootMii IOS, JOBI or if not found, HAXX.

borissaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine on 4.2. needs patched nand permissions on ios70 just like .29 did. use freethebug. only issue i found is that when you change the return to option from autoboot back to systemmenu you lose your installed file.

phpgeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yyhhggtt said:
Phpgeek, you should add a change log to the front page to stop the questions on what it dose... Basically installs DacoTaco's version of Preloader 0.30... Which adds SDHC, bug fixes, Loading; BootMii IOS, JOBI or if not found, HAXX.

I will in due course as i am relegated to my living room and the wii browser so i can't type a great deal quickly
frown.gif
It's basically crediars source, 3 mods by daco and a number of bug fixes and event handling routines (missing from the official source on wiibrew) by me. Wrapped up into my installer of course.

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phpgeek said:
Yyhhggtt said:

I will in due course as i am relegated to my living room and the wii browser so i can't type a great deal quickly
frown.gif
It's basically crediars source, 3 mods by daco and a number of bug fixes and event handling routines (missing from the official source on wiibrew) by me. Wrapped up into my installer of course.
Don't got keyboard? Lawlz, it is to slow to type on virtual keyboard (its fast on a DS though).

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
first off mad props phpgeek, installer went fast and easy (like losing my virginity).

quick question for any 1, what am i doing wrong? when i go to "System menu Hacks" i get the message "couldn't find any hacks for system menu v481.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies, but already tried both reinstalling and holding down B while pressing +.

Reinstalled .29 and it (GX) works fine again when autobooting.

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xzxero: This is off topic but your still at Homebrew channel 1.0.3? (Says at Signy)

Oh and what about the Autoboot BootMii IOS? It keeps on repeating, and repeating for me.. Can't hold down Reset cause it'll load it again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: America? :ohnoes: