Hacking ** Ultimate USB Loader & Accessories Bible For Dummies **

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
all links are updated , added Screen Shots for all available software and you can link to original thread for each topic by clicking the red Title of that topic
wink.gif
enjoy

ktcuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang nope still wont pick up the game i installed from the Wii
but some thing is odd tho the Wii says ive used 600 and some thing meg and have over 3 gig left
but WBFS says ive used 2.1 gig
and ive just installed WBFS on my desktop pc and it wont even load up and ive installed .net3.5
is there another way i can read WBFS format

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ktcuk said:
dang nope still wont pick up the game i installed from the Wii
but some thing is odd tho the Wii says ive used 600 and some thing meg and have over 3 gig left
but WBFS says ive used 2.1 gig
and ive just installed WBFS on my desktop pc and it wont even load up and ive installed .net3.5
is there another way i can read WBFS format
are using the right version of WBFS that match your operating system ( 32bit or 64bit ) ??

ktcuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im sure its the 32 bit i loaded
and im 199% sure its the 32 bit OS ive got installed
ive just checked my services to see if the .netservice is running and ive just checked my evenlogs in the hope it will give me a hint why i was given the crash error
but nothing

EDIT::::
yay i just installed it yet again and some thing has changed and it now loads
i think it was that beer i had while it was installing
im still not seeing the game installed from the wii
11.jpg

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
well happy that all worked out , stick to the games loaded by the WBFS manager
wink.gif

Posts merged

well happy that all worked out , stick to the games loaded by the WBFS manager
wink.gif

MidnightR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've tried everything I can think of to get the game covers to show up.

This is my config:

images_path=SD:/images/
background = bg.png
covers = 1
simple = 0
download = 1
console_color=15,0
parentalcontrol = 0
downloadinstall = 0

I've got a folder in both the root of my SD card and in the same folder as the .dol as my USBloader (the one found in this thread) that contain all the cover images. Which I got from:

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

They still never show up. What am I doing wrong?

benrock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks, BIG MOE!

I'm still looking into the reason of not showing game cover for either USBLoader1.4 or ultrimate v7 on my machine. Although I've tried to copy the config.txt to several places and copied the images folder, too. hope I can figure out soon.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
actually many issues we are still facing with the covers showing in the loaders with the multi versions showing up on daily bases , it had issues in Ultimate v7 that I've tested today and the sizing option was the problem that is why it got disable in v7.1 , so let me looking to it a bet more , and I'll have an answer soon
wink.gif

pdarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys are real geniuses, big credit to MOE. Just 2 probs:

1. Ultimate V7 is all ok, however I got a forwarder as I want it as a channel, however the file is in .ico (icon file) what the hell do I do with that??

2. Got normal USB loader 1.4 as a wad/channel, however when I get try to get into it, its just a black screen.

I have the cios rev 10 as I am supposed to. Thanks for your help and thanks for the great homebrew!

ktcuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still cant load games of my usb stick so ive just gone and bought a 16 gig sd card
ive formated the stick AGAIN with WBFS but when i inserted the stick back into the Wii it was showing all of the space used and it was still showing that ghost squad was installed it didnt work of cource, so where is HBC is and the usb loader

ive tried to make 2 partitions one for the loader and HBC and one for the games and for the love of god i cant get the second partition assigned a drive letter i dont think sd cards cant hold 2 partitions

if this fails im going to try and get HBC to load from the pen drive and the usb loader and have the games installed on SD card

has any one tried this or am i wasting my time

benrock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
MidnightR said:
Okay, I've tried everything I can think of to get the game covers to show up.

This is my config:

images_path=SD:/images/
background = bg.png
covers = 1
simple = 0
download = 1
console_color=15,0
parentalcontrol = 0
downloadinstall = 0

I've got a folder in both the root of my SD card and in the same folder as the .dol as my USBloader (the one found in this thread) that contain all the cover images. Which I got from:

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

They still never show up. What am I doing wrong?

I think the reason is you have not installed cIOS36-Rev10, just use the cios36_rev10-installer (you can download this everywhere I think) to install this cIOS and you'll see everything works like magic!
smile.gif

ktcuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im about to give up on this
i want to use this SD card to hold both partitions
fat 16 to hold the usbloader and stuff
and the wbfs to hold the games

is there any way i can get to partitons on an SD card card
edit::: ive managed to get the card partitioned with fat 16 and wbfs but windows will only alow one partition to be active on a removeable device
but i managed to get HBC and usb loader on fat 16 as a extended logical before i made the wbfs i then partitioned the free space into a primary wbfs and assigned the wbfs as a letter and begun to install games but when i put into the Wii it failed to read the fat 16 partition with the HBC on it

i then loaded the HBC and loader from my old 1 gig sd card
redid all the partitions on the 16 gig sd card as fat32 as primary then formated it in wbfs manager 2.2.2
put the card into a usb card reader and put it in the back
got the loader loded but it cant see the card i know its trying coz the reader is flashing so i think the loader cant see the card because of how the reader accses teh card
im hoping that the powers that be IE waninkoko or any one else can make the loader read from cards that are in a card reader

i know that formating the card into fat32 then into WBFS works as i now have my 4 gig pen drive fully working in the wii and reading in wbfs

its a shame that the HBC and the loader cant be installed to the Wiis internal mem

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ktcuk said:
ok im about to give up on this
i want to use this SD card to hold both partitions
fat 16 to hold the usbloader and stuff
and the wbfs to hold the games

is there any way i can get to partitons on an SD card
again buddy I don't advice a partitions to be created here , I recommend two SD Card one in the slot and one connected via USB Reader
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...