XP
Country
Nice thread
ph34r.gif

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
This is really handy! Saves a lot of time looking through all the posts! Google is now my second best friend. Thanks BIG MOE.
yaypsp.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Patryc said:
This is really handy! Saves a lot of time looking through all the posts! Google is now my second best friend. Thanks BIG MOE.
yaypsp.gif

thanks buddy I'm glad to overcome Google in the USB Loader field
tongue.gif
, and good people like you guys what make up provide more and more to the scene
wink.gif
thanks again

Slimmmmmm said:
Suggestion.....
Maybe you could use the spoiler tag to keep it easier to read and on one screen?
you know Slimmmmmm I thought of it and thanks for suggesting it ,though I don't like the Warning part of it , so what do you guys think ??

Posts merged

Patryc said:
yaypsp.gif
thanks buddy I'm glad to overcome Google in the USB Loader field
tongue.gif
, and good people like you guys what make up provide more and more to the scene
wink.gif
thanks again

QUOTE(Slimmmmmm @ Apr 15 2009, 08:40 PM)
Suggestion.....
Maybe you could use the spoiler tag to keep it easier to read and on one screen?
you know Slimmmmmm I thought of it and thanks for suggesting it ,though I don't like the Warning part of it , so what do you guys think ??

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
updated WiiShizzza Ultimate USB Loader to v7 beta2 by Hungyip84 , enjoy and give your feed back please
wink.gif

Posts merged

updated WiiShizzza Ultimate USB Loader to v7 beta2 by Hungyip84 , enjoy and give your feed back please
wink.gif

strell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work - thank you! As far as spoiler tags go, I guess I'd prefer it but I really don't have a problem with the current layout.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
DvDrmann said:
Thanx for updating it BIG MOE.

Here's my vote to Sticky this thread.
yay.gif

you are very welcome
wink.gif

QUOTE(strell @ Apr 15 2009, 10:02 PM) Great work - thank you! As far as spoiler tags go, I guess I'd prefer it but I really don't have a problem with the current layout.
you know I'm thinking about adding screen shots in the spoilers what you guys think ??

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
figured i would post here as it seems like a good thread for support.

i have a 500g WD sata drive inside a coolermaster xcraft enclosure... not getting detected by wiishizza's ultimate loader or wani's orig. 1.4 loader.

have cios rev 10 installed but have tested with rev 9 as well...

ive tried with 2 partitions, and 1 full size partition, tested with formatting to wbfs via wbfs manager 2.2.1, as well as formatting to ntfs in win then hooking up to wii to format via loader..

ive tried a few diff usb cables and also checked the supported drive wiki here, it appears both the disc and the enclosure are supported, but im having issues..

any thoughts?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Valgreen said:
figured i would post here as it seems like a good thread for support.

i have a 500g WD sata drive inside a coolermaster xcraft enclosure... not getting detected by wiishizza's ultimate loader or wani's orig. 1.4 loader.

have cios rev 10 installed but have tested with rev 9 as well...

ive tried with 2 partitions, and 1 full size partition, tested with formatting to wbfs via wbfs manager 2.2.1, as well as formatting to ntfs in win then hooking up to wii to format via loader..

ive tried a few diff usb cables and also checked the supported drive wiki here, it appears both the disc and the enclosure are supported, but im having issues..

any thoughts?
try format the full HDD in Fat32 then format using AlexDP WBFS Manager 2.2.2 and add only couple of games , then via usb only connector connect the drive to the console while both systems off , connect the power to drive first then power the console and run the USB Loader if the couple of games showed up in the black window load one of it and see , post back results please
smile.gif

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Thanks for this initiative, I hope it will bring a little order, it was much needed!
maybe there is too much green/colors though, and not enough black/caps/bold?
"Thanks for the add"
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
zorglub07 said:
Thanks for this initiative, I hope it will bring a little order, it was much needed!
maybe there is too much green/colors though, and not enough black/caps/bold?
"Thanks for the add"
wink.gif
you welcome buddy , now it's time to find a good Config.txt file for USB Loader si if you guys find any good universal one please tell me so I can add it
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
TroyTheZombie said:
heh, i see my channels up there. Um, well, I'm kinda addding a bunch of kid friendly versions, and a 21 game list version of 1.4 , so you may have to update your first post tommorrow.
cool thanks for the heads up , can you make game channels to complete the missing ones that Troa11 and Skawo96 started making
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto