science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quim69 said:
midna25 said:
Thing is, quitting all at once like that doesn't happen unless you lock yourself in a room and flush the key down the toilet.
I beg to differ - I quit smoking almost 4yrs ago now. I just decided to stop one day and did so.

Thats the same way my dad stopped.

I have not and never will smoke. Straight edge for life
smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quim69 said:
science said:
I have not and never will smoke. Straight edge for life
smile.gif
True sXe - no drugs of any kind, including prescription medication? They poison the body too... =]

Well, I don't consider that true sXe, just no illicit drugs or alcohol, etc., but I still don't like taking prescription drugs... only when I am deathly ill will I do it. I don't even take advil

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neither I nor anyone in my immediate family smokes, never has.

My step-Granpa smoked like a Chimney for years though, he'd smoke anything that would burn and I always hated it. It made me feel sick when I was little and still does.

I've never been able to take that smell, there were people in my class who'd go out for a cigarette break and the moment they got back in, I'd get a head ache. I dont have anything against the people themselves who smoke, but the smoke from them is one of the most disgusting and sickening stenches to me. I just cant stand it.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
science said:
Well, I don't consider that true sXe, just no illicit drugs or alcohol, etc., but I still don't like taking prescription drugs... only when I am deathly ill will I do it. I don't even take advil
Typical part time straight-edge then. ;p Polluting your body is polluting it, ill or not. ;p

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quim69 said:
science said:
Typical part time straight-edge then. ;p Polluting your body is polluting it, ill or not. ;p

I resent that!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't smoke, Let alone try it, I have a lung disease so Smoking = Death. Although a few family members of mine smoke. I don't understand why, but whatever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him