What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I Miss My Homies - Master P

Good jam, yo. Who doesn't love Master P?
huh.gif

Oh, and Joujou - tell your sister "Hi" for me!
biggrin.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
Anway, right now listening to I'm Your Cap'm, by They Might Be Giants, from the "The Else" album, great great album.

I disagree, that album isn't great. Flood and Apollo 18 are better. They inspired me to save up for an accordion.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
I'm actually listening to a whole album, does that count? If so it's Portishead Third.

Lol, thanks!
smile.gif
Some of my music tastes isn't that great. I listen to all kinds of stuff except country, rap, hip hop, and rnb.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
TrolleyDave said:
I'm actually listening to a whole album, does that count? If so it's Portishead Third.

Lol, thanks!
smile.gif
Some of my music tastes isn't that great. I listen to all kinds of stuff except country, rap, hip hop, and rnb.

Not a problem!
smile.gif
I actually don't mind a couple of rappers and love old school hip hop. Rap used to be a really empowering form of music, now it's all about guns and drugs which is kind of the opposite of what rap used to be about. Old hip-hop is good as well, really fun party music. It was just about enjoying yourself. Which is always a good thing!

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know why, but I never got into any type of rap or hip hop... I got more into classic rock, and bands like depeche mode, portishead, massive attack, tricky, etc.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
I don't know why, but I never got into any type of rap or hip hop... I got more into classic rock, and bands like depeche mode, portishead, massive attack, tricky, etc.

Each to their own, it's why there's such a diverse range of tunes! I still stand by the statement that you have great taste in music!

QUOTE(Joujoudoll @ May 22 2008, 04:16 AM) One of my favourite songs right now...

Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head

Not bad at all, not totally my scene but I would switch it off if it came on.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, that's cool... My sister likes rap and I don't, but we still get along.
wink.gif

Here is another one I loooove... The White Stripes covered this song... And yes, Tegan and Sara were the original singers of this song. Oh, and they are identical twins.
smile.gif

I also love The White Stripes cover too... Good song.

Walking with a Ghost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye