Hacking GBAtemp's Unofficial List of Flashcart dealers to never buy from

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkotUK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm looking to order from gamekool tomorrow, if anyone can tell me a REAL reason not to buy from them, P.M me

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
Everone one just use DEALEXTREME free shipping and WILL NOT rip you off
smile.gif

aquaba11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I don't know if this should be here or not but has anyone ever tried Gamezway.com? It it any good? Shipping time ? Thanks in advance!

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
rommy667 said:
smile.gif

but it takes bloody ages! if you want something soon you're better off going somewhere else.

QUOTE(aquaba11 @ May 4 2009, 07:09 AM) Hi. I don't know if this should be here or not but has anyone ever tried Gamezway.com? It it any good? Shipping time ? Thanks in advance!
dunno about them. i just visited and they seem to have a fake verisign seal on their site which doesnt exactly fill me with confidence.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rommy667 said:
smile.gif
until something breaks and then your screwed, and non existent customer service

vobgro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should add gamebygame.com , I paid 4 more dollar so I can get rush shipping (2-3 days) but today is 1 month ! i went to USPS to track the package then it said no more info is avaible for your package at this time . I went to gamebygame.com and contact them but they never reply !

slizekalfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
rommy667 said:
smile.gif
until something breaks and then your screwed, and non existent customer service
Well I've never had to deal with a broken item from DX, but I find their customer service pretty good. They sent a package that was missing an item, said it would be delivered later, never was. I emailed them, they sent me it with no problems. I love DX. It may be slow but they rule

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after seeing this post i am kind of nervous ordering a dsi flashcard, i have been wanting to get one, but now am very wary of ordering one over the net.
frown.gif

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've also just ordered a flashcart from gamekool after seeing someone post their link on this site advertising the M3i Zero.

Are they really that bad? I've seen 2-3 users ask the same question - someone please explain why they're on the blacklist, in any case maybe they shouldn't be?

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
The guys at gamekool are dedicated to selling flashcarts enough to be on here helping people & giving information, as well as giving help as often as possible over msn.

I'm quite sure a small time scam site wouldn't bother with this.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could add thedsdeals.com

I bought from them it took 1 week to get here and I live in New York. My friend who lives a block away also ordered from them and it took 3 weeks for him to get his item. Some people don't even get there items from them. And its super expensive.

I recommend Realhotstuff. I ordered Thursday they shipped it Monday. They couldn't ship it that thursday and friday because it was Independence day so they didn't work that day. But they shipped it monday and I recived it today which is Wednesday.

nado84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Placeholder said:
The guys at gamekool are dedicated to selling flashcarts enough to be on here helping people & giving information, as well as giving help as often as possible over msn.

I'm quite sure a small time scam site wouldn't bother with this.

If that's the case then why are they even on the list?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i think the mods should remove this topic from sticky or at least update the first post
having their sponsor on the first post isn't a little contradicting?
furthermore, some site are giving good service but also being listed on the first post

hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong