Hacking Internet Channel Tweaks

teq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Test 1 indicates that the Internet Channel will be very pliable with everything from graphics to scripts.

This means skinning is a possibility for those who would want it.

If anyone could point me to a better script-based tab, it would be appreciated. The one from Wiitab.com will need a bit more adjustment to get working.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
g4jek8j54 said:
Is it's ticket the same as, say, the Nintendo Channel? Maybe they never changed it at all from when it used to be available for free.

I've never seen an identical ticket between titles. The key needed to decrypt the files varies from each title, and I doubt they would have kept it the same between drastically different channels.

I'm having issues U8 unpacking the 02 app. Most likely my beta build of NUSD is not decrypting properly. This will be a good reason to get it going properly.
tongue.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the.g.raf said:
i would give you a hug if you made it possible for it to play streaming video from justin.tv or ustream.com

I totally agree with him... would be nice if we could create some type of memory file partition on out SD cards to give the browser an extra boost
smile.gif

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope you guys can get this working. So, your gonna do tabs, but are you trying to see if you can update the Flash version? What else, aside from tabs and skinning do you think you'll do?

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flash would not be possible because the adobe owns the sdk and they have not released the latest sdk for flash so until then psp and wii are stuck with 7 i was looking to see if there was an open source flash player but do not see one if there is one then updating flash may be possible

teq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blitzer320 said:
flash would not be possible because the adobe owns the sdk and they have not released the latest sdk for flash so until then psp and wii are stuck with 7 i was looking to see if there was an open source flash player but do not see one if there is one then updating flash may be possible

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

teq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I'm not able to reverse engineer Wii binaries. The tools are there, we just need the right minds for the job.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thus far I have succefully gotten the browser to load google instead of the start page but unfortunately it locks up and will not work. The startpage is an HTML file and I suspect there is something missing from the code to allow the browsers function with the wii remote..... So simply replacing the startpage.HTML file will not cut it for changing the home page........ So yeah there is some progress for everyone.

F0ur2o

Trophies
Website
www.bigkahunatattshack.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Guardian said:
Well thus far I have succefully gotten the browser to load google instead of the start page but unfortunately it locks up and will not work. The startpage is an HTML file and I suspect there is something missing from the code to allow the browsers function with the wii remote..... So simply replacing the startpage.HTML file will not cut it for changing the home page........ So yeah there is some progress for everyone.

Do you have the original HTML..??

PM to me if you can I will have a look.

Flash and HTML are my thing. Maybe I can help with both.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can definately PM you the original. as well as the other parts of the file. hold on I'll upload it for you. The archive will also have all the tools one should need for working with a wad file in windows.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
This was something similar to what I was doing a while back.

I got nowhere with the flash side of things, but did integrate a clock, unlimited sortable favourites, different "log-ons per user (4) settings", real dynamic onscreen keyboard (so you could still view the page too) and a few more things. Learned a fair bit along the way.

I pm'd teq twice as soon as this was posted to offer some help (not much though as I'm a little unwell just now) and was ignored
frown.gif
I won't waste any more time to send a third.
Anyway hope you guys the best of luck, would have liked to contribute a little too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s