Hacking Jump Ultimate Stars Trasnlation WORKING (1.08).

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's really easy. You patch a JUS ROM (Remember you need 2 roms, one clean and one patched) whith the DPSPATCHER and the DPS file on the WIKI of the JUS TRANSLATION PROJECT (DFF's one). After that you rename the clean rom to old.nds and the translated one to translated.nds, you run the patcher and a new nds file will be generated, put it on you microSD, boou up you DSTT and launch the rom.

J

Jackreyes

Yeah,
thanks a lot
smile.gif

really helped me out.

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is so great. i'm going to have to make a little batch file that does it automagically. got i hate being so lazy. does anyone know if this works with soma bringer?

Guat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
QUOTE said:
this is so great. i'm going to have to make a little batch file that does it automagically. got i hate being so lazy. does anyone know if this works with soma bringer?

Well, i tried the FF3 translation patch and it worked using this method, and En!gma had success with the FFTA2 translation patch too so i would think it should.

Guat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Just in case anyone wonders, that last update of the JUS translation also worked using this method.

Litium, i think you found the way (Nos encontraste el camino, gracias hombre!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have three rooms you can use well more dungeons but... Lol