Hacking Jump Ultimate Stars Trasnlation WORKING (1.08).

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for sharing this, OP
smile.gif

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I get this error when running your patch:

error.png

ndstool reports "Size is too big".
Any idea why?
frown.gif

The command that is giving the error is:
ndstool -x translated.nds -y overlay

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm guessing that you have a bad patched JUS rom. Try using a new clean rom, patching it and using the patcher agian. remember that this patch is for Ultimate Stars, not Super Stars. It's a common mistake.

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
litium said:
I'm guessing that you have a bad patched JUS rom. Try using a new clean rom, patching it and using the patcher agian. remember that this patch is for Ultimate Stars, not Super Stars. It's a common mistake.
Ah brilliant. I downloaded the rom from a different source and it works. Thank for the help
smile.gif

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? I found a link to the already patched version online but it isn't translating. I have files such as file_Id and the name of the game file as shown in the picture on the first page but it is still in japanese. Any advice?

sysasysa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My DSTT will be delivered in next week or so, so THX for this. BTW do you have any Idea, if the Translated Pokémon Platinum needs this patching too?? THX in advance

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for those still wanting JUS to work with their TTDS you really only need to replace the ARM7.bin file using the one extracted from SIM CITY (JAP) to make it work
smile.gif

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, if you patched it and STILL get a white screen. You've done it wrong.

Also, check that ARM7.bin (From sim city) fix that was said above. It's more quicker, but you need, let's say, some brains.

lim90

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
sorry to bother you litium. i still have problem patching it. i'm using a dstt so after i patched it with dspatcher and i have white screen like what you said can't be played on dstt. so i follow your step for dstt user but i have a problem downloading the first link from your main post and because of that i could not do the rest of the step. can you give me another link to another website where i can dl? cause rapidshare is like blocking me to dl even though i tried it for days, it will either say i have reach my max dl or i have not finish dling but actually i am not dling anything. can u give me a fast reply pls? i going overseas by 2 so hope to get it done before 2pm.

Inylo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean by "And patch a clean rom of JUS (You need to have 2 clean roms, after patching, one clean one patched)."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wish we could comment on Google reviews some of them just sound like they were written by r tards +1