Hacking Jump Ultimate Stars Trasnlation WORKING (1.08).

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind, I got it. Had to totally delete everything in a newly loaded unpacked rom and then put all the patched stuff in there. But hey, it worked! Thanks!

shajal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet i have to know how to do it i think this tut is a little hard but if a little simpler would be better. but thanks any way

bb521

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have my japinese JUS and the patched one, not same name, but when i run the stupid ndstool, it disappears immeatialy, when i run patcher, it goes like, "$FILE NOT FOUND press any key to countinue" Help please

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bb521 said:
i have my japinese JUS and the patched one, not same name, but when i run the stupid ndstool, it disappears immeatialy, when i run patcher, it goes like, "$FILE NOT FOUND press any key to countinue" Help please

You have to make sure one is named "old"nds" and the other is named "translated.nds"

bb521

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, now its the right name, it still won't work, so i used DSBuff, after i unpacked it both, i moved the 2 folder from translation to old, and i have no clue how i can repack it, i loaded to the old folder, there is a NDS file thats named current, do i click on that to repack?
btw every time i load to the current.nds file, it says it cannot be found, so the file disappears too

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'll asumme this is the number that you are looking for: NTR-AJUJ-JPN 5B0B0E44

And for all the people not getting the tut, heres a more simplified version:
1- Download the latest DPS patch from here: http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...anslation#Patch
2- Download DPSPATCHER (HERE: http://st.free.fr/phpmyvisites.php?url=htt...ILE:dpspatcher) And patch a clean rom of JUS (You need to have 2 clean roms, after patching, one clean one patched).
3- Rename the clean rom to: old.nds and the patched one to: translated.nds.
4- Download my patcher from the main post (The first one) and run the .bat inside (Also, you need to have this .bat, ndstool.exe and both roms on the same folder).
5- There, it should work now. You have a new rom, and the other two got deleted. So, now, go and play.

Nubcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I almost fell out of my chair when i saw it go to the title screen! Domo Arigatou (Translation: Thankyou very much)
yaynds.gif

gaara012

Trophies
XP
Country
hi iv done what youv said in this post but for some reason its not translated the game at all :S, im useing the most up to date kernl for my ndstt car(1.15), and i dont know what to do now :S help *cry*

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You're probably doing something wrong. Either not aplying the DPS patch or just copiying the wrong rom. Did you get a JUS_Trasnlated.nds (or similar) rom?

Take a careful read at the tut, do it step by step, slow and do NOT skip any steps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think the PS3 was the last console that was custom and felt at least slightly home console to me, although the constant updates pissed me off to no end.... "I got a day off from work let's play some games..." Well maybe after the hour long firmware update.... Shit the game needs an hour long update too??
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsofts giving us options the other two should've followed with tbh not everyone is going to give a damn about 4k 120fps
    Yeah I think they should have focused on 1440P and let the TVs handle upscale duty
    My 4K TV admittedly is a higher end one turns 1080P into 4K nicely
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Og switch should've released with 1440p and then release with a cheaper 720p panel at the end
    Switch Ghetto Edition lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Screw a lite they missed an opportunity to sell the screen
    I think all these retro consoles and Pi owe a large part of their market to home consoles being so expensive and the collectors driving up old consoles to the sky.
  • Faust03 @ Faust03:
    switch 2 will only have 3 games and will be the second coming of the virtual boy
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah if you're thinking switch 2 vr headset they have enough of a blueprint for specs to be decent Mario in full room scale would be cool some vr headsets already did demo of smb3 with a apple vr iirc
    Augmented reality peach dating sim would sell a few copies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://youtu.be/gVLHKrHBbZI?si=s_ljcNW1cQpvBkPj this would be cool if it just mapped the outside and was just there
  • MedAnimations @ MedAnimations:
    hi guys
  • MedAnimations @ MedAnimations:
    i just wanted to ask, did anyone by any chance try the Flash Wiiware Injector?
    @SylverReZ, lol I used to do the whole GameStop magazine and rewards thing but the deals just got worse and worse (thankfully I only ever sold one game)
    +1
    Got 80 dollars for Marvel VS Capcom on the PS2 that I bought from them the year before for like 30 lol
    Couldn't resist that deal lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I would never buy consoles from there, its like DKOldies where the condition would be a mixed bag.
    I bought like 3 Dreamcasts from them when they where clearing out the stock like 50 bucks each got Shenmu and some controllers and VMUs lol love clearance on old systems
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Definitely mod the 3 of them. :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure if it were early 2000s
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sure if it were early 2000s