Not open for further replies.

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i bought mine from consolesource and they sent it to me in like 2 days. i was very happy, cos i payed for the 3-5 days shipping and was surprised to see UPS one day early at my door.
grog.gif

Jran Sakarra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add http://sky2k.com/ to that list.
Those jerks sold me a EZ-Flash V with a Kingston 2gig micro SD and the picture for the item had the 3in1 pack shown in with the package and no where on the site did it say it did not come with it and I got ti for my birthday and it didn't come with it so I e-mailed them and they said srry that does not coem in it you have to buy it for more. I was like that is not legal to show one thing and sell something else and they deleted the product from there page and won't reply to any e-mails any more.

Reasons
False Advertisement
Over Pricing for saying your are getting one thing yet send you another.
Won't reply to e-mails
Won't let me return it with in the 3o day warenty if they sent me the wrong thing or something else.

My rating F-

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jran Sakarra said:
Those jerks sold me a EZ-Flash V with a Kingston 2gig micro SD and the picture for the item had the 3in1 pack shown in with the package and no where on the site did it say it did not come with it and I got ti for my birthday and it didn't come with it so I e-mailed them and they said srry that does not coem in it you have to buy it for more. I was like that is not legal to show one thing and sell something else and they deleted the product from there page and won't reply to any e-mails any more.

Reasons
False Advertisement
Won't reply to e-mails
Won't let me return it with in the 3o day warenty if they sent me the wrong thing or something else.

My rating F-
QUOTEWhat are included:

* EZFlash 5
* Sandisk MicroSD 2GB
* Cartridge Case
* stretchable Metal Stylus
* Screen Cleaner
* Thumb Pen

Expansion is clearly not listed.

Jran Sakarra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Jran Sakarra said:

Reasons
False Advertisement
Won't reply to e-mails

My rating F-
QUOTEWhat are included:

* EZFlash 5
* Sandisk MicroSD 2GB
* Cartridge Case
* stretchable Metal Stylus
* Screen Cleaner
* Thumb Pen

Expansion is clearly not listed.

The list was not there at the time of ordering that list was added after my first e-mail and pointing out the picture.
Even so the item detail picture shows it in the package (Which they have delted the page now for my package)
No where in the page say it does not come in it yet it shows it in the page on the package. Legally they have to package it with it or else they can and will be sued for false advertisement.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, no. That's like saying an ad can show their game being played in a DS and then people can sue them if the game doesn't include a DS with it. In fact, look at an ad for almost any DS accessory kit. It'll show stuff not included, but you won't and can't sue them over it. Please use some common sense.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OMG! My GBATemp didn't come packaged with GBA+NDS Roms!

Good luck trying to get anything out of that "False advertising" though. Are you going to spam ratings and forums about it?

macbastard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AXYPB said:
Your board appears to be broken at the moment, macbastard.

Yeah, it was having some technical difficulties (they were in the process of upgrading things).

It should be okay now.
smile.gif

d1rtyw0rm

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hell i see that list to late ... but thanks, if it can save some custommer .... ive buy one r4 from itechextreme.com and it was a fake AND DEFECT product ... it was a DEFECT N5DS ... what a scammer and i never receive my 2 gb micro sd

NEVER BUY FROM THESE GUY !!!

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
AXYPB said:
macbastard said:
AXYPB said:
Your board appears to be broken at the moment, macbastard.

Yeah, it was having some technical difficulties (they were in the process of upgrading things).

It should be okay now.
smile.gif
It's still down.
It's back up again... They changed the layout this time... or some kind of update...?

macbastard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
It's back up again... They changed the layout this time... or some kind of update...?
Yeah, the board admin has been tinkering, upgrading and updating the forum.

AXYBP just had really good(bad?) timing when he decided to visit.
wink.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I demand you take ConsoleSource off the list right now. They are the best site I have ever ordered from. I have ordered a 2Gb DS-Xtreme, and a Talismoon Wii Tray LED from them. No problems at all. No spam, nothing. They are VERY trustworthy. When I saw it listed, I HAD to make a reply saying to take it off the list. I plan to order from them tons more, and I won't be afraid to either. For everyone reading this. ConsoleSource is NOT bad at all. They are like any normal trustworthy website out there. So don't believe that list guys. Order from ConsoleSource and don't be afraid to. Nothing to worry about with them.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
I demand you take ConsoleSource off the list right now. They are the best site I have ever ordered from. I have ordered a 2Gb DS-Xtreme, and a Talismoon Wii Tray LED from them. No problems at all. No spam, nothing. They are VERY trustworthy. When I saw it listed, I HAD to make a reply saying to take it off the list. I plan to order from them tons more, and I won't be afraid to either. For everyone reading this. ConsoleSource is NOT bad at all. They are like any normal trustworthy website out there. So don't believe that list guys. Order from ConsoleSource and don't be afraid to. Nothing to worry about with them.
WHY?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and you know what's funny...On the GBATemp homepage, scroll down a little bit and look to your right, you'll see a box named "Recommended sites" And ConsoleSource is number 1. So even the official GBA staff think it's a good site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well maybe lol